Author Topic: How come I'm just now discovering this 2pac One Nation album today?  (Read 1377 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

__TRACKLIST___
[00:00:00] 01. Let's Fight (Ft. Greg Nice, LS & The Outlawz)
[00:04:44] 02. Tattoo Tearz (Ft. The Outlawz)
[00:10:26] 03. My Own Style (Ft. Greg Nice)
[00:15:28] 04. Secrets Of War (Ft. The Outlawz)
[00:20:07] 05. Wher Ever You Are (Ft. Big Daddy Kane)
[00:23:22] 06. House Of Pain (Ft. Stretch & The Notorious B.I.G.)
[00:27:11] 07. The Struggle Continues (Ft. The Outlawz)
[00:32:50] 08. Brothaz At Arms (Ft. Buckshot)
[00:36:25] 09. Worldwide Dime Piece (Ft. Snoop Dogg)
[00:41:21] 10. Military Minds (Ft. Boot Camp Clik)
[00:46:27] 11. Thug Nigga (Ft. Greg Nice)
[00:51:25] 12. Just Watching (Ft. Snoop Dogg)
[00:56:35] 13. Military Minds [Version 2]
[01:01:29] 14. How Do You Want It (Ft. The Outlawz)
[01:04:25] 15. Where Will I Be (Ft. The Outlawz)
[01:07:18] 16. Thug Pound (Ft. Tha Dogg Pound & The Outlawz)
[01:12:14] 17. The Money (Ft. Daz Dillinger & Bad Azz)
[01:15:29] 18. Boot Camp Clik (Interview)

I had always thought that the One Nation album morphed into Still I Rise and that the rest of it was scattered on other Pac posthumous releases or even scrapped because they never finished the album.  But then this month I was going back through the old Source Pac commemorative cover from Sept 96' and it mentioned in the article: "Pac leaves the world with two albums.  Makeveli the 7 Day Theory and One Nation".  That got me thinking... Then today I went back and watched the old Thug Immortal documentary again and Tek and Steel are on there talking about the album like it was finished, saying they spent a full 7 days together and how great it was doing it with Pac.  So I did a simple youtube search and to my surprise--A finished One Nation album with quality 2pac tracks I've never heard before.   8)

The final interview on there has Bootcamp saying that they are going to release the OneNation album they worked on in 96' and 97'.  This interview must've been done in 99' because they say they will release it in 2000.  Since they said they worked on this in 97' I'm wondering if Bootcamp did the postproduction in 97'?

How come all these years I've been coming to the dubcc nobody has mentioned this?  I even asked a question about this album on here recently and all that was mentioned was the "Military Minds" track from Better Dayz.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:24:21 PM by The Last Dayz of... Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The JASON MRSA

I forget what dvd it was but they were working on the album and the project was not finished but they released it anyway.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I forget what dvd it was but they were working on the album and the project was not finished but they released it anyway.

I'm in shock right now.. I feel like I found the hip-hop Holy Grail.  Because this sounds post-production, and nearly all the songs (besides "Initiated" from Daz album, and maybe one or two others) sound like Pac songs I've never heard before in any format!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:59:36 PM by The Last Dayz of... Infinite »

Jimmy H.

This isn't that Shortyo bootleg he was tryin to sell on Amazon a few years ago, is it?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How come I'm just now discovering this 2pac One Nation album today?
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 10:23:23 PM »
This isn't that Shortyo bootleg he was tryin to sell on Amazon a few years ago, is it?

I just checked it's over there but says something like "unreleased" or "unavailable".  Released in Australia.

http://www.amazon.com/One-Nation-The-Album-2PAC/dp/B003TYCO0S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=8-1&keywords=2pac+One+Nation
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:28:24 PM by The Last Dayz of... Infinite »

itzmurda

• Lil Geezy

I'm in shock right now.. I feel like I found the hip-hop Holy Grail.  Because this sounds post-production, and nearly all the songs (besides "Initiated" from Daz album, and maybe one or two others) sound like Pac songs I've never heard before in any format!

fake bootleg man...it was never released

about 100 fan made joints out there though, like the bootleg on amazon

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: How come I'm just now discovering this 2pac One Nation album today?
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 03:15:40 AM »

I just checked it's over there but says something like "unreleased" or "unavailable".  Released in Australia.

http://www.amazon.com/One-Nation-The-Album-2PAC/dp/B003TYCO0S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=8-1&keywords=2pac+One+Nation

I live in Australia and this has been around for years. Don't know how legit it is but seen it in most Music outlets.

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 04:57:47 AM »
smh @ discovering a bootleg of a bunch of REALLY old songs we've always had and acting like you found the holy grail

and lol @ biggie being on this

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 08:59:19 AM »
B
smh @ discovering a bootleg of a bunch of REALLY old songs we've always had and acting like you found the holy grail

I knew you would be a dick about this... but I knew others had this that's why I asked how come I was just finding out and how come it is not mentioned more.

As for the Biggie thing, the Bootcamp interview at the end says they did this in 96' and 97'... so fucc it... I don't give a fucc what anyone says, this shit sounds like the legit postproduction album Bootcamp mightve completed in 97, and I'm gonna ride with that and start bumping this shit like another Pac classic. 

And don't let the opening cut fool you, in spite of being released on Better Dayz "Military Minds" is one of the weakest tracks on here, once you get to the next cut "Tatoo Tears" then Pac is back alive and it's 96 all over again 8)

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 02:36:23 PM »
B

I knew you would be a dick about this... but I knew others had this that's why I asked how come I was just finding out and how come it is not mentioned more.

maybe because u know shit about rap

Omega Red

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 02:45:55 PM »
Lol at this being a real album. It is just some fan made bootleg like others mentioned. 1/3 of the songs on this "album" has nothing to do with one nation.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 04:54:51 PM »
B

As for the Biggie thing, the Bootcamp interview at the end says they did this in 96' and 97'... so fucc it... I don't give a fucc what anyone says, this shit sounds like the legit postproduction album Bootcamp mightve completed in 97, and I'm gonna ride with that and start bumping this shit like another Pac classic. 

And don't let the opening cut fool you, in spite of being released on Better Dayz "Military Minds" is one of the weakest tracks on here, once you get to the next cut "Tatoo Tears" then Pac is back alive and it's 96 all over again 8)

and i knew YOU would respond like a fucking moron.  WHY WOULD BIGGIE OR STRETCH BE ON ONE NATION?  First off Stretch was dead 7 months before One Nation was even recorded and second the song was done in 1994 for Ready to Die, it's not even a 2pac song it's Biggie featuring Stretch and Pac.  That's why Bad Boy released it on a single and Amaru has only been able to release Runnin.  (sidenote:  And Heavy D did nothing with Let's Get It On so Trapp bootlegged it before anyone else got the chance.)

Where Will I Be is another old ass song from like 1994 ish that was released on the Kadafi son rize tape initially.  Nothing at all to do with One Nation.

Military Minds is also one of the dopest One Nation songs...any version.   8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 04:56:38 PM »

__TRACKLIST___

these are the only songs that can even be ARGUED to be related to One Nation.  a few of them weren't.

I had always thought that the One Nation album morphed into Still I Rise and that the rest of it was scattered on other Pac posthumous releases or even scrapped because they never finished the album

you would be completely wrong if you thought this....

Chitown

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2014, 05:55:54 PM »

__TRACKLIST___

these are the only songs that can even be ARGUED to be related to One Nation.  a few of them weren't.

I had always thought that the One Nation album morphed into Still I Rise and that the rest of it was scattered on other Pac posthumous releases or even scrapped because they never finished the album

you would be completely wrong if you thought this....

Add these tracks to that list:

Never Call u Bitch Again---with Bootcamp
Fortune and Fame---with Kokane and Spice 1
Hiphop----feat Greg Nice, Asu, and LES, Outlawz
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 06:00:23 PM by Chitown »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2014, 04:42:29 AM »
guys a quik question....on lets fight with boot camp, outlawz and luniz, now is yukmouth on the trak or is it just numbskull? if yuk is on the song can sum1 tell me plz when he comes in cuz im thinkin hes not on the song unless he switched up his voice