Poll

Do you think Sadaam Hussein is dead or alive??

Saddam is alive and well
4 (33.3%)
Saddam is alive but seriously injured
5 (41.7%)
Saddam is dead and burning in hell
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Saddam Hussein: Dead Or Alive???  (Read 265 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Saddam Hussein: Dead Or Alive???
« on: April 01, 2003, 12:50:31 PM »
Do you guys think that Saddam Hussein is dead or alive? I personally think that we killed his ass with the missile strike on the compound that started the war. A bunch of old footage of Saddam on tv and some alleged statements he has made might fool Arabs, but it doesn't fool me......Saddam is a goner. Thank God.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2003, 12:51:45 PM by CWalker187 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Saddam Hussein: Dead Or Alive???
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2003, 01:00:03 PM »
on his death bed in my opinion

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TheSheriff

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2003, 01:16:57 PM »
Well, if he was killed in that first missile strike, he must have had amazing precognition powers, what with all the up-to-date things he said.

Also, if he was dead, Iraq would have immediately surrendered.

Kaidy

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2003, 02:13:13 PM »
He's probably alive. bin Laden probably is too. Great job you're doing there Bush, nice work

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2003, 02:28:28 PM »
A bunch of old footage of Saddam on tv and some alleged statements he has made might fool Arabs

As well as every single news station in the US...when his first tape was released lol.

lol@ Matlock here...

Agua

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2003, 03:59:59 PM »
that's mccarthy, not matlock.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2003, 06:38:53 PM »
He's probably alive. bin Laden probably is too. Great job you're doing there Bush, nice work
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2003, 08:09:09 PM »

that was so uneccisary, seriously fuck you

when we found out bin laden really did plan 9-11.....he and his cabinet as well as many american intellegence agencies have said it would take upwards from 2 years to 2 weeks to catch bin laden .....the region is a difficult region to find a man living in a cave.......nevermind we've caught god knows how many men under Bin Laden, never mind that huh?

It's a well known fact that saddam has  invested millions into his underground lairs and tunnles which make it difficult to kill him........but we might have already done so

Saddam has appeared on TV 3 times yeah, but has he said anything current?

Saddam was suppose to speak today but didn't

even if he is alive he's been sitting down , wearing glasses, and a bunch of other things he just DOESN"T do on tv amongst other things on television which indicates many things

man that was such an ass thing to say even if you like bush or not

hey everything you've done with your bullshit artists blow donkey nuts, how about that, good job for giving us the "future artists of the hip hop world

that's how you come across^

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2003, 09:53:58 PM »

when we found out bin laden really did plan 9-11.....he and his cabinet as well as many american intellegence agencies have said it would take upwards from 2 years to 2 weeks to catch bin laden .....the region is a difficult region to find a man living in a cave.......nevermind we've caught god knows how many men under Bin Laden, never mind that huh?

It's a well known fact that saddam has  invested millions into his underground lairs and tunnles which make it difficult to kill him........but we might have already done so

even if he is alive he's been sitting down , wearing glasses, and a bunch of other things he just DOESN"T do on tv amongst other things on television which indicates many things

hey everything you've done with your bullshit artists blow donkey nuts, how about that, good job for giving us the "future artists of the hip hop world

Yes, he has said current things. He has mentioned the struggle in Nasiriyah, , Basra, Um Qasr...And all the experts say they think he was alive after that first strike.

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2003, 01:33:36 AM »
Did anybody see meet the press on Sunday morning? Mohammed Al-Douri was on and he had this to say:

RUSSERT: Mr. Ambassador, is Saddam Hussein dead or alive?

AL-DOURI: We start with that. I am here. I am in New York. I think that he is alive, of course, because we saw him several times on the TV.

RUSSERT: But on the TV, it could be edited or outdated footage. Why doesn't he appear holding a daily newspaper so people know for certain he is alive?

AL-DOURI: You know, anyway I think he is alive, but the question is not there because Iraq is Iraq and Saddam Hussein is the president of Iraq. Now we have to talk about the war against Iraq, against the people of Iraq, not against one person.

RUSSERT: But were Saddam Hussein or his sons injured?

AL-DOURI: I told you it is not a question of one person or two persons. . . .
« Last Edit: April 02, 2003, 01:35:14 AM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2003, 03:04:39 AM »

Im not tryna diss u man, but i dont think ive EVER known a "Mexican" that was so unbelievably in love with America lol. I dunno, i gotta lotta mexican homiez...and im yet tah see one that would put up a picture of Bruce Springstings ass anywhere lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2003, 10:36:14 AM »

Im not tryna diss u man, but i dont think ive EVER known a "Mexican" that was so unbelievably in love with America lol. I dunno, i gotta lotta mexican homiez...and im yet tah see one that would put up a picture of Bruce Springstings ass anywhere lol

i'm not trying to diss you either but i never saw anyone so blatantly negative either........if mexicans didn't like america then why is there such a problem with us trying to cross the border all the time, many mexicans love america i don't know who or what you are that gives you the right to speak on behalf of my race but don't . And gee i'm sorry you're that close minded about mexicans, i know mexicans who listen to every thing from glen danzig to los tigres del norte! mexicans are very musical people we're not a bunch of bean eaters who listen to mariachiall day,

here's a couple of mexican/latino artists that praise bruce springsteen

Carlos Santana-one of the most influential guitartists of all time
Ritchie Valens-a pioneer of rock
Tito Puente- one of if not the greatest purcussionists
Suicidal Tendencies-influencial punk/hard rock band (they were gangster before NWA and Ice T)

hell i can even put cheech marin in here if a wanted to!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2003, 11:49:22 AM »
lmfao@ jake catchin feelins over Bush

"that was sooooooooo un necessary. like really! Fuck you man, i love Bush. "
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2003, 12:20:22 PM »
why should he be dead? because U.s. said so? lol god damnit, dont believe shit. I bet they arent even in front of baghdad, like it's said!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2003, 12:57:19 PM »
if he was dead the pentagon would be all over it to discourage iraqis. Id say hes alive and slightly injured. I say they got close to him that first time pity they didnt kill him. I dont think uday or any of them cunts would be able to take over and run a succesful war on that much notice. We probably wont know for a while.

On a side note, i was told today that america bombed a maternity hostpital but i havent seen the tv...is that true? if it is thats fucked up.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK