Author Topic: BRONCOS - SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD  (Read 172 times)

Hack Wilson - real

BRONCOS - SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD
« on: September 21, 2014, 10:38:05 AM »
revenge time for Peyton?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: BRONCOS - SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 02:55:32 PM »
There isnt a single tough guy on Denver. Again they are playing to not make mistakes. They are scared. All pussies.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 04:24:49 PM »
nice job by the refs to pick up that off sides flag against Seattle on 3 and 1....has to be the most obvious non-call i've ever seen in my life...well okay not as obvious as the tuck rule but still that was a dumb call.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 04:41:48 PM »
tie game!!!!

peyton is the best QB ever...not even the refs can deny his greatness lol @ sherman

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 05:16:43 PM »
tie game!!!!

peyton is the best QB ever...not even the refs can deny his greatness lol @ sherman

If Peyton had only realized early in the game what he realized on the last dive; you beat  Seattle by playing wreckless.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 05:27:12 PM »
the Seahawks sure did the damn thing in overtime though.  great job going down the field on Denver like that.  still they know Peyton helped show how to beat them.  Problem is only about 5 teams in the NFL have the personnel to beat the Seahawks in Seattle. 

btw 49ers are going 1-3 after they lose to Philly next week

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 09:09:34 PM »
the Seahawks sure did the damn thing in overtime though.  great job going down the field on Denver like that.  still they know Peyton helped show how to beat them.  Problem is only about 5 teams in the NFL have the personnel to beat the Seahawks in Seattle. 

btw 49ers are going 1-3 after they lose to Philly next week

I'm only giving so much credit to the Hawks in that overtime. The Denver D for all its brilliance in the 2nd half came out like the worst Colts Defenses of the 2000s in that OT. Everyone looked tired and complacent, and they were coached even worse than they played.

Everyone better watch out for Arizona this year. They could win that division, which means very bad news for Seattle in January. Whats even worse for opponents is that the Superbowl is also in Arizona. Denver I think can beat Seattle in Arizona at the SB if that's how it plays. I do not think anyone can beat Arizona at home at the Superbowl. And if the Pats end up doing it, I'll fucking kill myself (unless they do it with another QB if Brady gets injured)