Author Topic: Seahawks are going to start the year 1-2  (Read 260 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Seahawks are going to start the year 1-2
« on: September 14, 2014, 04:11:51 PM »
mark my words

Remedy360

Re: Seahawks are going to start the year 1-2
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 07:44:57 PM »
We looked like shit today, no excuses for that. But Denver is gonna get their asses kicked next Sunday.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 07:48:04 PM »
We looked like shit today, no excuses for that. But Denver is gonna get their asses kicked next Sunday.

i predict Denver wins 43-8 ;)

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 07:57:45 PM »

I know that post wasn't meant in seriousness but it's worth pointing out that the Seahawks haven't lost by more than a touchdown since midway through the 2011 season.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 08:05:37 PM »

I know that post wasn't meant in seriousness but it's worth pointing out that the Seahawks haven't lost by more than a touchdown since midway through the 2011 season.

this isn't the playoffs, pretty boy

you KNOW Peyton always wins the big game in the regular season ;)   

:D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 07:01:19 AM »
Wouldn't shock me if Peyton did win. Regular season is the only time he can.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 10:29:35 AM »
Wouldn't shock me if Peyton did win. Regular season is the only time he can.

If "Peyton wins" then it will be because of time and space in the pocket, his WRs gaining yards after catching the ball, and his defense taking the Seahawks offense off the field, either on downs or with turnovers. Take that away from any QB in the playoffs and you'll see losses.

Now, I don't think that will happen next week. Denver hasn't looked that good in the first 2 weeks to make me think they can do all that to the Seahawks in Seattle. In Denver with no crowd noise and the crowd in Wilson's ear maybe, but on the road it'll take a particularly bad game by the Hawks for Denver to win.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 05:27:24 AM »
Well there are 2 good reasons.  Seattle is average on the road & it was hot.  On the grass it was 112 degrees.  Another reason i'd rather live in seattle from june -sep.[sunny then & it never gets triple digits] than overrated hot as hell so-cal.

this isn't the playoffs, pretty boy

you KNOW Peyton always wins the big game in the regular season ;)   
:D
Not against new england & never against florida in college.  Donkeys ain't repeating 13-3, I don't care what divot head Tim Hasselbeck says.  If they do, it won't be that easy.  Not scoring 200 points vs. the NFC best like they did the least last season.  And they ain't winning at seattle this year.