Author Topic: G-Unit on GGN News  (Read 1853 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: G-Unit on GGN News
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2014, 12:43:06 PM »
"Tony Yayo the talk of NY" LOL Smh!!!

Talk
Of
New
York

It's a pretty clever acronym.
Sht is only clever when it's real lol. Who the fuck is talking about him in NY ha?

I like this cut though. Before they were exposed as phony!
 <a href="https://www.youtube.com//v/7FXZeiXm-rY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com//v/7FXZeiXm-rY</a>
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2014, 01:22:01 PM »
Snoop and 50 talking about reviving DPG-Unit was cool.

It would be cool to hear what they recorded for the project back in 2004 when it was fisrt announced - a handful tracks was made according to various sources. Me and my crew had a chance to interview 50 when he came to Poland in April and this is what he said about the DPG-Unit project back then (I made them ask that question) :)

check out @ 8:25
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/D9sEBcm53Pk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/D9sEBcm53Pk</a>

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2014, 10:16:49 PM »
This GGN shit is a goldmine. Snoop should really take this to Fuse and make it a weekly show, its dope as fuck and Snoop knows how to ask the real questions and and be upfront without coming off like a dickhead just wanting attention (like Charlamagne)

it's funny how 50 speaks to/about those dudes as if they aren't even in the room sometimes. condescending more often than not. despite the fact it's clear at this point he needs them more than the other way around.

Yeah its almost awkward watching him shit on those guys in their faces and they don't even flinch. I don't know about that last part though, 50 can survive without those guys. When's the last time you heard from ANY of them before this reunion?

Snoop dissed them without really trying lol!!!!! The example he gave, saying "Why you ain't getting the same thing Dog getting, cus Nigga you not Dog" LOL!!! Basically saying ya'll motherfuckers ain't 50 haha. This just proves how pathetic this reunion is. 50 was the only dude who laughed haha. All these fools are YES MEN to 50. They are in it out of desperation. This sht ain't what it used to be. This shit ain't real.

Lol Snoop don't bite his tongue man. Remember he said all Warren G's projects were garbage? Snoop may be wack these days but you gotta love him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

me1

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 03:57:46 AM »

Yeah its almost awkward watching him shit on those guys in their faces and they don't even flinch. I don't know about that last part though, 50 can survive without those guys. When's the last time you heard from ANY of them before this reunion?

You are absolutely right. i guess i'm speaking more from the perspective of 50 really needing those dudes to elevate the exposure of his music to where he wants it to be. there was a great article on him a while back that i think sums it all up pretty well. it speaks to all his failed attempts at getting this single or that album to blow over the last 7 years. check it out, very entertaining read.

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/the-value-of-50-cent-animal-ambition/

and you nailed about those other dudes. i mean they all need each other. buck comes crazy on all the g-unit stuff. i like yayo for how real the dude is but i'm neither here nor there about whether i ever hear him on any track ever again. kidd kidd doesn't have that star power to attract any interest as a solo artist. banks though? id say he brings it regardless of who's on the track, imo.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 04:00:49 AM by manny1 »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 12:21:53 PM »

You are absolutely right. i guess i'm speaking more from the perspective of 50 really needing those dudes to elevate the exposure of his music to where he wants it to be. there was a great article on him a while back that i think sums it all up pretty well. it speaks to all his failed attempts at getting this single or that album to blow over the last 7 years. check it out, very entertaining read.

and you nailed about those other dudes. i mean they all need each other. buck comes crazy on all the g-unit stuff. i like yayo for how real the dude is but i'm neither here nor there about whether i ever hear him on any track ever again. kidd kidd doesn't have that star power to attract any interest as a solo artist. banks though? id say he brings it regardless of who's on the track, imo.

50 hand picked the right guys, they're all weak minded yes men waiting for 50 to tell them when to breathe. Truth is, Yayo / Banks / Buck could've all reached out to each other while 50 was shitting on them for the last year and made their own reunion without him and it would've generated the same interest. Having 50 involved just makes them look weak as fuck because he's degrading them while sitting next to them. Buck definitely looks pathetic.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

me1

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 07:50:07 AM »
I don't know what makes me more uncomfortable. Watching 50 talk down to/about them, or watching them take it. To Banks' credit, dude just sits there with his shades on and doesn't say shit for the most part.

I heard them all on the Rude Jude/Lord Sear show on Friday (4 PM EST or so) and heard some dude call in from NY that tried to clown Buck for the crying/taping episode from back in the day. Buck handled it pretty well

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2014, 08:01:56 AM »
honestly Buck getting back with the Unit was sadly the only real chance to revamp his career musically and financially

I wouldn't be surprised if Game was actually invited but the $ wasn't right so he turned it down on the low

Okka

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2014, 10:55:24 AM »
honestly Buck getting back with the Unit was sadly the only real chance to revamp his career musically and financially

I wouldn't be surprised if Game was actually invited but the $ wasn't right so he turned it down on the low

I doubt it. I seriously think that 50 Cent hates Game and Game was never even in G-Unit.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2014, 11:29:02 AM »

50 hand picked the right guys, they're all weak minded yes men waiting for 50 to tell them when to breathe. Truth is, Yayo / Banks / Buck could've all reached out to each other while 50 was shitting on them for the last year and made their own reunion without him and it would've generated the same interest. Having 50 involved just makes them look weak as fuck because he's degrading them while sitting next to them. Buck definitely looks pathetic.
You nailed it! And this is why 50 never got along with Game , because 50 couldn't control him like he was able to do with others. 50 wanted another slave in Game but Game wanted to make his own decisions and be respected. To top it all, 50 was never really able to "end" Game's career like he wanted. That's why he hates him even more. Game was able to hold his own.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

adi760

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2014, 12:02:03 PM »
If there was no 50 then Game wouldnt exist.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

Jimmy H.

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2014, 01:52:24 PM »
You nailed it! And this is why 50 never got along with Game , because 50 couldn't control him like he was able to do with others. 50 wanted another slave in Game but Game wanted to make his own decisions and be respected. To top it all, 50 was never really able to "end" Game's career like he wanted. That's why he hates him even more. Game was able to hold his own.
  I don't agree.  I think 50 saw Game as disloyal.  50 gave him the missing pieces to help him get on and the moment he was in a position where he didn't need his help, he made it a point to publicly distance himself from it.  I think if Game had played his cards out with the G-Unit deal, he would have ended up in  a better position.  His whole point of pushing himself out of that deal was so he could get his own movement going and really all he did was make a lot of "Fuck G-Unit" stuff.

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2014, 01:53:02 PM »

I doubt it. I seriously think that 50 Cent hates Game and Game was never even in G-Unit.

that's the thing, 50 was threatened by him from the jump but he ended up making some serious cake off him and the money usually dictates 50's next move

50 also I thought hated Buck for the longest and he was an addition to the Unit similar to how Game was

Eddz

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2014, 04:20:26 PM »
I like Snoop but he is a massive hypocrite saying that all these new rappers just jump on any trend & all have south sounding beats when he does the exact same thing. He is also clownin Future but was on B-Real's Smoke Box saying that Future is one of the best new artist.

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2014, 04:28:09 PM »
I like Snoop but he is a massive hypocrite saying that all these new rappers just jump on any trend & all have south sounding beats when he does the exact same thing. He is also clownin Future but was on B-Real's Smoke Box saying that Future is one of the best new artist.

he didn't clown Future, just said he was one of the first dudes to use a particular flow that most up and coming rappers are trying to emulate now lol

Snoop was on Future's album (the best song too)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2014, 02:09:47 AM »
 I don't agree.  I think 50 saw Game as disloyal.  50 gave him the missing pieces to help him get on and the moment he was in a position where he didn't need his help, he made it a point to publicly distance himself from it.  I think if Game had played his cards out with the G-Unit deal, he would have ended up in  a better position.  His whole point of pushing himself out of that deal was so he could get his own movement going and really all he did was make a lot of "Fuck G-Unit" stuff.
Who gives a shit what 50 thought? The question is whether 50 was right, but he wasn't. Why the fuck would Game join a beef that made no sense and didn't benefit Game? What did 50's nonsense have to do with Game? He wasn't going to beef with Nas, Fat Joe and Jada only because 50 one day woke up and decided to diss them for no reason. Game rode with 50 on the JA beef that was legit. He wasn't going to join on some petty shit with everyone else. That's when Game showed he was his own man and 50 decided to drop him. That's why 50 never liked him and he was never ever to ruin him after that.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 02:11:46 AM by LAC/EASTSIDE »