Author Topic: The Icy Hot Stuntaz  (Read 274 times)

Mickaveli_#1

The Icy Hot Stuntaz
« on: April 02, 2003, 06:04:04 AM »
  ;D ;D ha ha oh man, anyone remember these kids? haha I still laugh at it. Someone told me on MFT that they were actually being serious?????? I thought it was just a gag, a funny idea. Anyone got the site, Im about to roll one up and I can really do with a laugh. Dunno why that popped in ym head

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The Icy Hot Stuntaz
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2003, 06:14:45 AM »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2003, 07:26:38 AM »
R U Sure  ??? I think it is, but then another part of me says 'These guys are tryin to be serious'

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2003, 07:28:19 AM »
that part would be the one where you think every white person that listens to hiphop wants to be black....

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2003, 07:47:25 AM »
Nah, I think the Icy Hot Stuntaz are the top playas in the game right now, cant no one slow them down. I hope they have a cd coming out. Nobody got the guts to step to them, if I seen them on my set Id run right away, 100% gangsta. They aint fakin, just look at them any real G knows the style and they definitly got the style. And the names Freeze etc. Damm, its too gangsta for me, im out

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2003, 10:58:56 AM »
haha I heard the shit was real... I even got a few tracks off Kazza... lol it was actually rap, but it was pretty wack...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2003, 12:37:37 PM »

LMMFAO!!!!! is that pic real, it looks a lil fake but damn if its real lmao Nelly looks scared.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2003, 12:38:01 PM by Akshun »

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2003, 12:40:26 PM »
its like a prove they're jokin
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Kaidy

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2003, 03:29:16 PM »
i think they're joking but there's def some people like that out there. I saw some 3 or 4 cats at an Xzibit concert in London a year or so ago that looked just like them, fake chains, bandanas and all that. One of them was throwing up an LA sign, which I informed him he was doing backwards. He looked at me with a sort of confused wariness, but I was so drunk I couldn't be bothered to acknowledge them any more. I did happen to elbow one of them in the head during the show, but that was purely accidental.

funkstylz

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2003, 11:51:57 PM »
lol ya that picture was totally done in photoshop

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2003, 01:01:07 AM »
Im gonna trick them

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2003, 07:22:58 AM »

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2003, 07:54:29 AM »
Im gonna trick them

Into your bed probably.

>:( Oh great, now I can't trick them now. No, since I speak to Warren & Johnny J (both music producers in the game with contacts) I can trick them into thinkn they can easily get a deal with Klockwork or something! Then I get their demo tapes. Give them out for free at my site and laugh, laugh til the morning sun hahahaha

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2003, 12:46:23 PM »
Im gonna trick them

Into your bed probably.

>:( Oh great, now I can't trick them now. No, since I speak to Warren & Johnny J (both music producers in the game with contacts) I can trick them into thinkn they can easily get a deal with Klockwork or something! Then I get their demo tapes. Give them out for free at my site and laugh, laugh til the morning sun hahahaha

Sounds great! while your doing that we'll all be outside doing things with our lives!!! cool!

Jome

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2003, 06:40:11 PM »
Im gonna trick them

Into your bed probably.

Lmao.

I have a feeling I should have locked this topic before it gets totally out of hand..