Author Topic: drunk 49ers fans fight over toilet stall - caught on video (KTFO)  (Read 218 times)

Hack Wilson - real

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: drunk 49ers fans fight over toilet stall - caught on video (KTFO)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 03:13:21 AM »
Video got removed.  Next time you see a video you wanna post, put it on clipconverter.cc & upload it here or another forum.  That site can also turn videos into mp3's + get it on 320.  Even trim the video if necessary.  Best for songs that got video version that's not on the album. 

And 2 think the fighting would stop in santa clara, but nope.  Guess they wanna regain the crown for worst fans in the nfl like they had in the 90's.  Frisco sports fans love acting like they're a gang.

Hack Wilson - real

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 04:27:22 AM »

Here's one that works.  And those 2 look like they could be raider fans.  And the frisco fans beat up 1 of their own again.  And they went into arizona & started junk too.  I'll post it after I see it.  And 2 think the low self esteemed yams fans actually want them back in so-cal.  Remember the takeover of cowboys stadium in week 1?  It will be like that again because so-cals jumped back on the bandwagon after being diehard/bandwagon steeler & usc fans later last decade.  No-cals would have no problem acting a fool going into enemy territory like Bryan Stow did.  Yes the dodger fans went too far but Stow shouldn't have ran his mouth.  He did say that he'd rather eat his own feces than eat a dodger dog  :nawty:  That would be like if someone went to a philly sports game saying they'd rather eat their own feces than eat a philly cheese steak.  Shoot, they'd get beat up, get fed the philly fans feces, then maybe get shot 2 death.  Well its murderdelphia.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 12:02:55 PM »
well ths is what happens when everyone is too ashamed to wear a Raider jersey

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 06:47:31 AM »
I've read comments on profootballtalk.com & some no-cals have been saying that most of these frisco fans that have been fighting each other are nortenos.  Mexican gang who wears red.  And they do it for initiation.  Wonder if they'll go to denver & start junk.  They got nortenos over there also, seen it on gangland.

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 07:57:54 AM »
typical 9ers fans....

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 10:28:04 AM »
I've read comments on profootballtalk.com & some no-cals have been saying that most of these frisco fans that have been fighting each other are nortenos.  Mexican gang who wears red.  And they do it for initiation.  Wonder if they'll go to denver & start junk.  They got nortenos over there also, seen it on gangland.

damn gang members....nothing better to do with their lives

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 11:54:25 AM »
blah blah blah

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 12:06:34 PM »
don't do no business until you check his: PAPERWORK
and if all else fail I just hope that this: PAPERWORK

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 04:48:15 PM »
Embarassing. Piece of shit cholo Nortenos have been rocking Niners gear for years just because of the colors but now since the team has been doing well they pretend like they're real fans, showing up at games and bringing their fuckass attitudes with them.

Seriously, Levi Stadium is either tech rich bay area yuppie scum or bottom of the barrel thugs. The middle class is increasingly disappearing from games. Sad.