Author Topic: Game could be the biggest loser in Hip Hop.  (Read 1602 times)

bouli77

Re: Game could be the biggest loser in Hip Hop.
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2014, 01:20:37 PM »
Dope rapper but weird dude.

haha sums him up perfectly

The_Offence

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2014, 02:34:33 PM »
like gang bangers are really watching white boys in red cardinal hats and baseball gloves.. SHUT UP GAME  :-\  

911 caller : hello i would like to report a crime in progress at the dodges stadium

911 responder : go ahead sir

911 caller : i just saw a group of African American males in gang attire attacking a group of Caucasian males

911 responder : all units we have a 211 in progress. suspects identified as black males.

911 caller : hello, hello, are you there sir ?

Siren sounds a minute later

911 caller : damn their already here.

15 LAPD cars pull up and shots fired..

police officer : on arrival i saw a young black male reach into his pants pocket so i discharge my weapon.

Female witness: i didn't see him reach into his pocket

police officer : mam get back behind line please. you're interrupting a police investigation and you will be arrested if you don't step back.

police would have dodgers stadium surrounded in minutes if they hear some black or Mexican gang members were out there fucking with those white boys from st Louis.. game is a fucking idiot! everybody knows how that story would end.

did Game turn you down for a dap or an autograph? lol
your name says it all. let me guess another wanna be blood from Europe  :-\ why the fuck is there so many wanna be gang bangers from Europe on this forum.. this nigga probably still rock hurricane  kicks.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 02:40:34 PM by The_Offence »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2014, 10:41:06 PM »
Exacly why I dont listen to this guys music anymore

Okka

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2014, 02:48:56 AM »
He probably was just fuckin' around.

Game-Won

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2014, 05:31:34 AM »
He probably was just fuckin' around.

No one can be taking that serious without just wanting to hate on dude.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2014, 09:20:27 AM »
See the thing is...most people in Hip Hop I'd agree. But Game has proven over the years how hard he strives to convince you he's sooooo tied up in gangs. Even if this was a joke, he has to run to "old reliable" and drop..."yup...I know about gangs...I'm a blood".

Hence...he might just be the biggest loser in Hip Hop.

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2014, 12:46:47 PM »
See the thing is...most people in Hip Hop I'd agree. But Game has proven over the years how hard he strives to convince you he's sooooo tied up in gangs. Even if this was a joke, he has to run to "old reliable" and drop..."yup...I know about gangs...I'm a blood".

Hence...he might just be the biggest loser in Hip Hop.

this tread might be the most retarded tread ever!!!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2014, 12:55:10 PM »
Or maybe he was just making a joke for the TMZ cameras. 

no he being serious

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2014, 07:33:18 PM »
Yall made a post out of this!!!  if yall think He lying  be black like the dude was who was interviewing him and go 2 an enemy hood.matter fakt Go 2 a Blood Hood and they dont know u and u Flamed up....Okay...........Dummies
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2014, 08:21:58 PM »
Yall made a post out of this!!!  if yall think He lying  be black like the dude was who was interviewing him and go 2 an enemy hood.matter fakt Go 2 a Blood Hood and they dont know u and u Flamed up....Okay...........Dummies

Why Would I go there?

And what does that prove in the grand scheme of thing which we call life?

Remedy360

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2014, 08:46:35 PM »

Why Would I go there?

And what does that prove in the grand scheme of thing which we call life?

His online username is "Big Blood". Do you expect an intelligent answer?

h2k4

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2014, 08:52:42 PM »
Wow at this thread  ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2014, 04:56:44 PM »
I can guarantee you everyone who is in here defending Game has him in their current top three.

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2014, 05:16:03 PM »
like gang bangers are really watching white boys in red cardinal hats and baseball gloves.. SHUT UP GAME  :-\  

911 caller : hello i would like to report a crime in progress at the dodges stadium

911 responder : go ahead sir

911 caller : i just saw a group of African American males in gang attire attacking a group of Caucasian males

911 responder : all units we have a 211 in progress. suspects identified as black males.

911 caller : hello, hello, are you there sir ?

Siren sounds a minute later

911 caller : damn their already here.

15 LAPD cars pull up and shots fired..

police officer : on arrival i saw a young black male reach into his pants pocket so i discharge my weapon.

Female witness: i didn't see him reach into his pocket

police officer : mam get back behind line please. you're interrupting a police investigation and you will be arrested if you don't step back.

police would have dodgers stadium surrounded in minutes if they hear some black or Mexican gang members were out there fucking with those white boys from st Louis.. game is a fucking idiot! everybody knows how that story would end.

did Game turn you down for a dap or an autograph? lol
your name says it all. let me guess another wanna be blood from Europe  :-\ why the fuck is there so many wanna be gang bangers from Europe on this forum.. this nigga probably still rock hurricane  kicks.

lol my name has nothing to do with gang shit, BloodMoney has been my name on every single forum I've posted at since 2006 ask around

and I'm from CT USA, you're from Canada so if anything that makes you the wannabe American banger... get your facts right before responding next time cracka  :P

BIGTIMELA

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2014, 12:08:39 PM »
I'm sure he is joking but he isn't really lying. In my old neighborhood and in other parts of the westside you could get pressed for wearing STL hats because cats might think your from BPS. But like someone said, some white folks by the Stadium in Elysian Park or in downtown or some shit aren't going to have any issues wearing stl shit.