Author Topic: Jets @ PAtriots game thread, ficcas  (Read 165 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Jets @ PAtriots game thread, ficcas
« on: October 16, 2014, 06:18:38 PM »
Jets up 9-7

lol smh

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Jets @ PAtriots game thread, ficcas
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 08:58:10 PM »
the old Brady is back....
Do you think Rex is gone after this season?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 12:48:33 PM by O.G A.Geesta'z »
The West is Back

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 09:31:06 PM »
The defense on that third and goal was pathetic. Just guard the endzone and force the FG. Then the amount of clock they let run down when they got the ball back at the end was horrible. They went from 1 minute to 30 seconds and barely gained 10 yards.

Pats will have the division locked up unless the Dolphins can pull off a miracle year. But what seed the Pats get will be interesting. a 3 or 4 and having to play the Chargers could be a very bad day for New England fans.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 09:44:18 PM »
The defense on that third and goal was pathetic. Just guard the endzone and force the FG. Then the amount of clock they let run down when they got the ball back at the end was horrible. They went from 1 minute to 30 seconds and barely gained 10 yards.

Pats will have the division locked up unless the Dolphins can pull off a miracle year. But what seed the Pats get will be interesting. a 3 or 4 and having to play the Chargers could be a very bad day for New England fans.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 02:21:38 PM »
Fucking refs went above and beyond to save the Pats this time. Dude was lined up in the same illegal formation that cost them the last time and the ref tapped him to tell him to move before the snap so the flag wouldn't be called.

I didn't realize it was the referee's job to watch your illegal line ups and give you a heads up first.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2014, 02:24:59 PM »
Fucking refs went above and beyond to save the Pats this time. Dude was lined up in the same illegal formation that cost them the last time and the ref tapped him to tell him to move before the snap so the flag wouldn't be called.

I didn't realize it was the referee's job to watch your illegal line ups and give you a heads up first.

yep

NFL does NOT want buffalo winning that division

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2014, 04:48:50 PM »

perfectly legal brady hater...happened earlier in the game when an official helped the jets defender. no different then the LOS with a wr...Just looking for excuses...SMH

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2014, 06:57:33 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Earlier in the game is earlier in the game. When the game is on the line and a team is stupid enough to draw the exact same penalty that cost them the game the last time te same two teams met, you let the idiot draw the flag.

yep

NFL does NOT want buffalo winning that division

Neither does Buffalo.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2014, 08:32:12 PM »
yall ficcas KNOW the NFL makes a lot more money with the Cheatriots winning that division

and tom brady's career is coming to a close...might as well milk as much as u can off of him