Author Topic: New Jay Rock - Parental Advisory,the producer is the West Coast future..  (Read 834 times)

Mr. Theo

New Zeland producer SmokeyGotBeatz is the future...check his Vine...he posted various beats there

http://2dopeboyz.com/2014/10/14/jay-rock-parental-advisory/?utm_campaign=337508&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

The_Offence

Re: New Jay Rock - Parental Advisory,the producer is the West Coast future..
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 11:31:08 AM »
sounds like some shit dj quik would produce..

Mr. Theo

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 11:49:40 AM »
sounds like some shit dj quik would produce..

Exactly....DJ Quik Trauma shit!!

When i Startet to listen i thought it was Quik on the boards!!

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 11:58:09 AM »
Dope. This the shit im talking bout. No soft bitch nigga shit like that homo nigga kendricc lamar

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 12:55:40 PM »
Dope!!

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 12:59:18 PM »
Man this shit is dope, can't wait for the album to drop. At the end it may be better than Oxymoron

The_Offence

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 01:01:57 PM »
this the type of style niggas like Game needed to stick too. even YG went to a sound like this for his album and dropped a solid project. some of these niggas just like coping what these lil kids are doing to get that lil high school, molly poppin fan base and they'll totally lose their sound. A 35 year old trying to sound like drake and lil durk is not whats poppin. ain't nobody wanna hear a 36 year old rapping with autotune to fit in with these lil trap/ drill rappers, ain't nobody wanna hear the gangsta rap version of young thug and future.. that fan base will never expect a ole nigga doing that type of music anyways.. i fuck with rock cuz the nigga never changes his style no matter whats going on in the industry.. he could have easily took the pop rap shit and ride kendricks wave, or try to create some strange ass new sound like ab is doing. don't get it twisted i fuck with ab but this nigga just put out a country music record  :-\
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:15:04 PM by The_Offence »

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 01:33:12 PM »
this is crack

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 02:08:44 PM »
Jay Rock is the best of TDE by a mile

good work Jay Rock  8)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 02:38:12 PM »
FUCKIN DOPE!!!!!

aerroc

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 03:06:56 PM »
good track no doubt sounds like a chronic 2001 leftover lol

at the end of the day when his album drops its not going to sound like this
strange music and jay rock want to make some money and this sound is irrelevant to the mainstream
they going to cater to the mainstream audience i know this is what you dont want to hear but its true who was the last artist to be successful using this sound 

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2014, 03:43:34 PM »
Jay Rock isn't on Strange anymore

The_Offence

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2014, 03:44:24 PM »
good track no doubt sounds like a chronic 2001 leftover lol

at the end of the day when his album drops its not going to sound like this
strange music and jay rock want to make some money and this sound is irrelevant to the mainstream
they going to cater to the mainstream audience i know this is what you dont want to hear but its true who was the last artist to be successful using this sound  
he left strange. he's just TDE now http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.30842/title.tech-n9ne-confirms-jay-rock-kutt-calhoun-no-longer-strange-music-artists  i think strange was holding up his shit from dropping. he was on strange for 3 years and only dropped the album he came to strange with (Follow Me Home) now he left strange and we're getting new music right away..in a interview with XXL he mentioned that business was holding up his music. mostly he was talking about his situation with strange.

Jay Rock Blames His Lack Of New Music On Business

It's been three years since Jay Rock released his highly acclaimed debut album Follow Me Home. Fast forward to 2014 and we find Jay Rock once again prepping to release an LP, but this time under very different circumstances. With Rock's imprint, TDE, now on top of the hip-hop world, the rapper is planning to reintroduce himself with his sophomore effort to prove how much he's grown as the label has ascended to rap supremacy. Adding in a little of the old with a bit of new, and with goals of platinum albums and Grammys, Jay Rock is confident that his new LP will serve up a hefty helping of quality music. tech is probably one of the smartest indie CEO's but ain't no nigga finna eat there except himself. the rest of those niggas there are just part of the tech show.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 03:51:02 PM by The_Offence »

djole 213

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2014, 04:22:25 PM »
Man this shit is dope, can't wait for the album to drop. At the end it may be better than Oxymoron

aerroc

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2014, 05:09:46 PM »
Jay Rock isn't on Strange anymore

cool thats even better i like tech and strange but being there is a deathtrap there's good artist there but none of them are successful other then tech
now that hes 100 % tde i see nothing but good things