Author Topic: Percy Harvin traded to the JETS???  (Read 250 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Percy Harvin traded to the JETS???
« on: October 17, 2014, 02:50:54 PM »
why are the 1-6 Jets trading for pieces NOW? 

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Percy Harvin traded to the JETS???
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 02:52:40 PM »
Shawn Lynch ‏@MoneyLynch  5m5 minutes ago
Damn they got my nigga....

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 04:46:44 PM »
I have heard percy can be a headache in locker room...They know something we dont..

The Best of 3 Worlds

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 06:12:41 AM »
Well it looks like his attitude is going to haunt him.  He's going to the penthouse to the outhouse now  :D  That's wide receivers for ya.  I'm thankfully for what he did for the vikings & seahawks.  Thankfully b.more don't need him.  But then again Steve Smith would set him straight.  I wish I could be as tough as him, i'm probably the same height as him.  I'm 5'7.

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 10:23:19 PM »
I have heard percy can be a headache in locker room...They know something we dont..

Yeah, shit's come out about him giving Golden Tate a black eye last year and also fighting with Doug Baldwin during the preseason. In general he was apparently causing issues in the receiving room and was giving Wilson too much shit about getting him the ball. Apparently has some legit anger management issues. I was as surprised as anyone, cause rumors were going around that he was causing problems on the Vikings for a while before they got rid of him. Nobody here really saw it coming, dude always came off as a well-spoken/laid back guy in his interviews, that's all we saw. Shows how good Carroll/Schneider are at keeping things away from the media. But yeah, it says a lot about Harvin given the fact that he's one of the most gifted players in the league and two teams have given up on him by age 26.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 07:07:12 AM »
Apparently refused to re-enter 3 games, including the game they lost against Dallas. SMH. Kinda reminds me of what I'd hear about TO, dude apparently had a bunch of friends on the team but was too emotional and the problems he caused made the whole thing not worth. By far the worst move of the Schneider/Carroll era. I don't blame them for doing it or for admitting their mistake and cutting ties, but it's obvious that the trade didn't work out at all.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 09:32:03 AM »

Yeah, shit's come out about him giving Golden Tate a black eye last year and also fighting with Doug Baldwin during the preseason. In general he was apparently causing issues in the receiving room and was giving Wilson too much shit about getting him the ball. Apparently has some legit anger management issues. I was as surprised as anyone, cause rumors were going around that he was causing problems on the Vikings for a while before they got rid of him. Nobody here really saw it coming, dude always came off as a well-spoken/laid back guy in his interviews, that's all we saw. Shows how good Carroll/Schneider are at keeping things away from the media. But yeah, it says a lot about Harvin given the fact that he's one of the most gifted players in the league and two teams have given up on him by age 26.

and they gave him up for a low pick after trading so much for him  8)

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 09:54:43 AM »

and they gave him up for a low pick after trading so much for him  8)

Lol if it didn't work in Seattle it's hard to see things working out in an organization that's been as much of a shitshow as the Jets. Still, not like they're giving up much for him, guess it can't hurt too much at this point. Just remember "he's still a cripple" Hack Wilson.  ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 09:57:03 AM »
saw this and had to post it lol

[/img]

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2014, 11:55:27 AM »
Report came out that Marshawn almost didn't travel to St. Louis.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 01:34:56 PM »
Report came out that Marshawn almost didn't travel to St. Louis.

looking at his stats i still don't know if he did