Author Topic: Project Pat - Imma Get Me Sum (Feat. Juicy J & Rick Ross) [Prod. by Juicy J]  (Read 267 times)

Blood$

Hack Wilson - real

take off rick ross and post it up please

Blood$

Ross had a good verse, track is a banger all around

Hack Wilson - real

but if i wanna bump this in the whip I want a rick ross less version

it's a pride thing lol

Blood$

it's a pride thing lol

if Classic Material can co-sign Young Thug on his idol's songs, I think we can all manage a Rick Ross feature  ;D

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
I used to fuck with Three 6 hard back in the day. Rick Ross fucking sucks. Cool to hear Project Pat and Juicy J. They should take it back old school...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com//v/2ASET6TRAI8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com//v/2ASET6TRAI8</a>

Bitch you got the game wrong!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

it's a pride thing lol

if Classic Material can co-sign Young Thug on his idol's songs, I think we can all manage a Rick Ross feature  ;D
officer ricky was a co stickin' his fingers in inmates asses and snitchin' on niggas that had extra ramen noodles. he don't know the real noriega either.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

it's a pride thing lol

officer ricky was a co stickin' his fingers in inmates asses and snitchin' on niggas that had extra ramen noodles. he don't know the real noriega either.

that's a little descriptive for no reason bro lol very unnecessary

Young Thug is a fag with HIV though  :-X

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it's a pride thing lol

LOL I thought you said lifestyle was your jam ? ymcmb spreadin' that shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

is it me or is young thug just an awful rapper?

someone i worked with told me i should look up the song Stoner...i turned on one of them cable TV premium rap channels one night and it was on and i'm like THIS GUY IS FAMOUS?????

i bet 90% of dubcc can make better music than dude -   everyone but brian

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is it me or is young thug just an awful rapper?

someone i worked with told me i should look up the song Stoner...i turned on one of them cable TV premium rap channels one night and it was on and i'm like THIS GUY IS FAMOUS?????

i bet 90% of dubcc can make better music than dude -   everyone but brian
he is terrible !

Blood$

it's a pride thing lol

lol couldn't have been me who said that, I like zero songs of his and zero songs that feature him

Lil Boosie killed that "Lifestyle" beat though it should have just been passed to him  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it's a pride thing lol

lol couldn't have been me who said that, I like zero songs of his and zero songs that feature him

Lil Boosie killed that "Lifestyle" beat though it should have just been passed to him  8)
I'm justin' witchu LOL. i'll check what boosie did to it.