Author Topic: Celtics destroy the Nets  (Read 153 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Celtics destroy the Nets
« on: October 29, 2014, 07:02:47 PM »
who else was watchin??  8) 

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Celtics destroy the Nets
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 04:17:23 AM »
You posted on this forum long enough to know this belongs in the sports section.  I guess Rondo was a major factor in that destruction, or the nets are getting older & not better.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 10:23:40 AM »
You posted on this forum long enough to know this belongs in the sports section.  I guess Rondo was a major factor in that destruction, or the nets are getting older & not better.

this forum is dying man, doesn't matter what gets posted where these days.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 01:24:00 PM »

Says the guy who was criticizing me a few weeks ago  ;) Have your thoughts changed?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 04:10:31 PM »

Says the guy who was criticizing me a few weeks ago  ;) Have your thoughts changed?

i was probably just being a dick to you, i have no recollection of this

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 11:20:51 PM »

i was probably just being a dick to you, i have no recollection of this

A's blew that big time

A's is the poster child for Wild card

They aint never getting out the Wild card

Have you read Jonah Keri's book Up Up and Away about the Expos? Great read.
i think its bad for the sports section to condense all series into 1 thread tbh

Lol I would agree normally but there's barely anyone that posts here anymore so I don't really think it matters.

there's a few of us

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 09:57:05 PM »
digging back a whole month??  cold hearted

daytondanger

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 02:28:32 AM »

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 04:16:14 AM »

Its hard to tell.  This forum gets lots of posting and replies, its still alive.  Gets a whole lot more posting & replies than the texas takeover forum.  But then again, some of their members act like jackoffs to those who wanna reply on old stuff.  And they're just tryna get some traffic going there.  Dubcc is surely not dying because me & 3rd coast are hardly on here anymore.  I'm not that much of an impact on this forum.  I don't have the time to follow music like I did years ago  :(