Author Topic: Crooked I kills the new Slaughterhouse song, produced by DJ PREMIER (video)  (Read 1681 times)

Will_B

Re: Crooked I kills the new Slaughterhouse song, produced by DJ PREMIER (video)
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2014, 05:47:10 AM »
I'd rather listen to Slaughterhouse lyrically destroy tracks than listen to the Rick Ross, T.I.'s & 90% of today's rappers rap about how much drugs they have supposedly sold & how much their jewelry cost.

Slaughterhouse fans listen because they are less shit than other rappers

Jk

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2014, 08:02:53 AM »
I'd rather listen to Slaughterhouse lyrically destroy tracks than listen to the Rick Ross, T.I.'s & 90% of today's rappers rap about how much drugs they have supposedly sold & how much their jewelry cost.
I rather listen to t.i. than listen to that slaughterhouse shit. niggas can't build a career of their own solo so they stuck together like sweaty ass cheeks.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2014, 09:02:18 AM »

Slaughterhouse fans listen because they are less shit than other rappers
Jk

first i've heard from crooked i for years since i've been away (and he or his peeps got butt hurt coz of something i said on here about one song i didn't feel!) it seems better than what i last heard, and the song is solid.. was a fan of royce too til a certain point (basically i adored Boom and his earlier stuff). they complement each other

if the argument is hiphop vs pop songs for girls (2pac). this is hiphop.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 09:04:23 AM by Don Seer »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2014, 09:37:56 AM »

Eddz

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2014, 01:23:15 PM »
I rather listen to t.i. than listen to that slaughterhouse shit. niggas can't build a career of their own solo so they stuck together like sweaty ass cheeks.

You've made it clear you'd rather listen to T.I. fuck your mum than listen to any quality music.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2014, 01:46:45 PM »
I'll admit that SH albums haven't been as good as I would have expected but I'll still listen to them instead of the other trash on radio.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2014, 01:51:03 PM »

You've made it clear you'd rather listen to T.I. fuck your mum than listen to any quality music.
I'd rather listen to t.i. while I'm fuckin' your mom u faggot. that bitch probably own some t.i. albums.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2014, 02:12:31 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2014, 02:17:37 PM »

You've made it clear you'd rather listen to T.I. while you fuck our mums cause he makes quality music.
yup.

Remedy360

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2014, 06:18:21 PM »
People hate on Slaughterhouse just to hate, if you don't like Slaughterhouse you don't like hip-hop

lol what a bullshit sentence. slaughterhouse are dope but they have failed to drop a dope album so far, and I own them both. they're a combination of great mc's that don't always mesh so well together and have yet to drop something worthy of their actual, individual talent.

Well said. As far as the song goes, I like it but the Premo beat sounds a bit off which was disappointing.

Eddz

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2014, 01:43:47 AM »

I'd rather listen to t.i. while I'm fuckin' your mom u faggot. that bitch probably own some t.i. albums.

Good job mate

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2014, 11:31:23 AM »

Good job mate

lol  it's so funny how he doesn't realize how foolish he is with the "fuckin your mom" lines.

Eddz

« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2014, 12:19:57 PM »
He sounds like a frustrated 13 year old  :-\

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2014, 08:37:20 AM »

he's only 11 though haha

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2014, 08:38:43 AM »

he's only 11 though haha
11 inches in ya mother !