Author Topic: Crooked I kills the new Slaughterhouse song, produced by DJ PREMIER (video)  (Read 1709 times)

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
Re: Crooked I kills the new Slaughterhouse song, produced by DJ PREMIER (video)
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2014, 07:17:00 PM »
Crooked I has always been dope. Never heard anything bad from him. Too bad the man get a single solo album released after all these years.

:eh: i dont understand broken english
Lol now you.just proved your a sad fuck.

YO, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING??  ???

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2014, 11:44:35 PM »
Yeah Crooked I Royce killed this

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 11:55:19 PM »
Are they dropping a new album? The last was seriously disappointing.

bouli77

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2014, 01:55:27 AM »
The last was seriously disappointing.

that's an understatement

westside159

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2014, 05:31:15 AM »
This DJ Premier beat sounds like something he already made before and Slaughterhouse is boring and weak . They try to be super lyrical but they aren't saying anything worth listening to . I WANT TUPAC BACK NOW ... R.I.P

I MISS TUPAC ... ..   DJ Premier can do better than that beat .

aerroc

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2014, 06:26:18 AM »
lyrically Slaughterhouse is great but what kills them 1. there old 2. there boring as fuck no charisma what so ever sometimes when i peep a track or 2 i just hear some one spitting and that's it 

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2014, 09:32:39 AM »
lyrically Slaughterhouse is great but what kills them 1. there old 2. there boring as fuck no charisma what so ever sometimes when i peep a track or 2 i just hear some one spitting and that's it 

Only Royce is a well rounded artist. Crook and Joell are guest verse rappers. Joey is a pop rap r&b faggot

Even with Royce taking up the slack for Joey, the sum of the parts still don't add up to a credible group

Hack Wilson - real

bouli77

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2014, 11:39:11 AM »

Only Royce is a well rounded artist. Crook and Joell are guest verse rappers. Joey is a pop rap r&b faggot

Even with Royce taking up the slack for Joey, the sum of the parts still don't add up to a credible group

sad but except for Joell and Joey, I kinda agree. their last mixtape was some of their best body of work though.

Eddz

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2014, 04:30:25 PM »
People hate on Slaughterhouse just to hate, if you don't like Slaughterhouse you don't like hip-hop

bouli77

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2014, 04:39:20 PM »
People hate on Slaughterhouse just to hate, if you don't like Slaughterhouse you don't like hip-hop

lol what a bullshit sentence. slaughterhouse are dope but they have failed to drop a dope album so far, and I own them both. they're a combination of great mc's that don't always mesh so well together and have yet to drop something worthy of their actual, individual talent.

this song is alright but I'm not too fond of it, it didn't make me want to replay it like most dope Preemo tracks usually do, like I would play Royce's Hip Hop on repeat but this, it's alright but something's off, the beat is nice but Primo didn't outdo himself and I tend to agree with westside159 when he said "They try to be super lyrical but they aren't saying anything worth listening to", like sometimes it's fire and sometimes it's not and I don't think it is in that particular case and I don't see my opinion shifting.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2014, 04:54:37 PM »

lol what a bullshit sentence. slaughterhouse are dope but they have failed to drop a dope album so far, and I own them both. they're a combination of great mc's that don't always mesh so well together and have yet to drop something worthy of their actual, individual talent.

this song is alright but I'm not too fond of it, it didn't make me want to replay it like most dope Preemo tracks usually do, like I would play Royce's Hip Hop on repeat but this, it's alright but something's off, the beat is nice but Primo didn't outdo himself and I tend to agree with westside159 when he said "They try to be super lyrical but they aren't saying anything worth listening to", like sometimes it's fire and sometimes it's not and I don't think it is in that particular case and I don't see my opinion shifting.
100 !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2014, 07:17:37 PM »

this

they have plenty of dope songs in a time where rap is full of lyrical wackness  (see YMCMB, Rick Ross, TI etc).  a breath of fresh air but i see stans of these groups feel threatened and hate on SH for no reason.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 07:19:15 PM by Hack Brodenheimer »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2014, 09:04:19 PM »
Premier has been making this exact same beat since the early 90s
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Eddz

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2014, 01:32:25 AM »
I'd rather listen to Slaughterhouse lyrically destroy tracks than listen to the Rick Ross, T.I.'s & 90% of today's rappers rap about how much drugs they have supposedly sold & how much their jewelry cost.