Author Topic: Official Music Video: Kendrick Lamar - i  (Read 1874 times)

aerroc

Re: Official Music Video: Kendrick Lamar - i
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2014, 06:44:41 AM »
this shit is dope ass fuck. its too advanced for fuck boys stuck in their 90s, g-funk shit.
Advanced my balls, his just a wannabe of lupe fiasco who is 100 times better than him.

i agree, k. dot is 100 times better than lupe fiasco washed ass. would you rather hear kendrick over some funky 90s g-funk beat? repping death row? FOH faggot
No k. Cock could never rap over anything g-funk he would sound wrong because that's not his time or era of music. And BTW he can't touch Lupe fiasco. U can ask Kendrick he worships Lupe.

youre wack as fuck. lupe never had a buzz like kendrick. bet youre a wigger that listening to too much gangsta rap.
Well Lupe doesn't have jimmy's and Andres cock inside him that's why. And Kendrick is just a puppet compared to Lupe.

kendrick did it alone with tde he was gonna blow with aftermath or not ;) he already had a large following
sure he would have.

in 2011 a unknown underground Kendrick dropped his first album section 80 and sold 130,000 copy's
your washed up heroes cant even come close to that today  shit even some of today's artist who got major deals  :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendrick_Lamar_discography
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 09:39:11 AM by correa »

Desert Lord

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2014, 07:22:50 AM »
dope song and dope video! pretty sure the weird dance got something to do with his artistic concept for the video.

also good to see george clinton and ronald isley made their cameos in the video  8)

big props to k.dot...my expertations for his next album are very high. beat in the beginning of the video is tight too

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2014, 09:37:11 AM »
this shit is dope ass fuck. its too advanced for fuck boys stuck in their 90s, g-funk shit.
Advanced my balls, his just a wannabe of lupe fiasco who is 100 times better than him.

i agree, k. dot is 100 times better than lupe fiasco washed ass. would you rather hear kendrick over some funky 90s g-funk beat? repping death row? FOH faggot
No k. Cock could never rap over anything g-funk he would sound wrong because that's not his time or era of music. And BTW he can't touch Lupe fiasco. U can ask Kendrick he worships Lupe.

youre wack as fuck. lupe never had a buzz like kendrick. bet youre a wigger that listening to too much gangsta rap.
Well Lupe doesn't have jimmy's and Andres cock inside him that's why. And Kendrick is just a puppet compared to Lupe.

kendrick did it alone with tde he was gonna blow with aftermath or not ;) he already had a large following
sure he would have.

dumb euro fuck

Elko.

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2014, 05:33:10 PM »
The song was already dope with a strong meaningful message but the video just took it over the top. Looking forward to his next single.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2014, 05:37:31 PM »

Well Lupe doesn't have jimmy's and Andres cock inside him that's why.
that explains why his voice sounds different now.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

aerroc

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2014, 07:31:09 PM »

Well Lupe doesn't have jimmy's and Andres cock inside him that's why.
that explains why his voice sounds different now.

lol dont get mad cause kendrick already took always ti little buzz he had with his wack ass compilation album of his
i would like to see a ti and Kendrick track again so Kendrick can body him again

westside159

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2014, 06:52:48 PM »
Seen it for the first time yesterday on mtv jams and i liked it . The Isley brothers sample is nice and the beat is good but not great . The dance is funny as hell lol  What's the name of that dance ? The Funky Chicken leg dance ?

westside159

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2014, 07:00:55 PM »
T.I'S new video and new song and new album is garbage .  Kendrick Lamar's new song shits all over T.I's new shit . :loser: :loser:

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2014, 06:49:56 AM »
Reminds me of this classic

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2014, 07:48:54 AM »
This song gets into your ears and stays there. I catch myself singing I love myself all the time.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2014, 08:51:59 AM »
T.I'S new video and new song and new album is garbage .  Kendrick Lamar's new song shits all over T.I's new shit . :loser: :loser:
eiht will be in a nursing home by the time his album drop. BTW t.i. will rap circles around eiht's old ass.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

WestWestYA

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2014, 09:04:29 AM »
T.I'S new video and new song and new album is garbage .  Kendrick Lamar's new song shits all over T.I's new shit . :loser: :loser:
eiht will be in a nursing home by the time his album drop. BTW t.i. will rap circles around eiht's old ass.
lol please don't compare t.i. to eiht.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2014, 09:16:46 AM »
eiht ain't been the same since quik dropped dollaz n sense on his ass.

WestWestYA

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2014, 10:51:28 AM »
T.I'S new video and new song and new album is garbage .  Kendrick Lamar's new song shits all over T.I's new shit . :loser: :loser:
eiht ain't been the same since quik dropped dollaz n sense on his ass.
lol i knew you was gonna say that.
http://youtu.be/aB5lRcY183o?t=1m52s
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 10:53:17 AM by WestWestYA »

westside159

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2014, 09:56:30 PM »
We Come Strapped , Death Threatz , Section 8 , That'z Gangsta , N My Neighborhood , It's a Compton Thang , Straight Check'n Em , Music To Driveby , And even Last Man Standing was a good album ...