Author Topic: Get ready for that new Kendrick album.  (Read 2022 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Get ready for that new Kendrick album.
« on: November 06, 2014, 09:52:47 AM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/hkuCNRC2Nk4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/hkuCNRC2Nk4</a>

aerroc

Re: Get ready for that new Kendrick album.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 10:50:03 AM »
2015 album of the year 8)

sad we on a west coast forum and most people here don't even support Kendrick smh
a artist like kendrick comes along once so often kendrick is the next big thing in hiphop like it or not   

bouli77

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 11:32:32 AM »
lol kendrick gets mad love here what u talking bout

aerroc

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 05:38:14 PM »
lol kendrick gets mad love here what u talking bout

lol where all i see is stuck in the 90s bitter members here mad cause there artist cant make a decent record anymore  :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 05:43:39 PM »

sad we on a west coast forum and most people here don't even support Kendrick smh
a artist like kendrick comes along once so often kendrick is the next big thing in hiphop like it or not   
2015 album of the year ? nah buddy. won't even be close.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 05:45:44 PM »

Why won't it be close? After hearing "No Mediocre" (the worst single of Cliff's career), you said his album would be album of the year lol.

The only thing you know about Kendrick's album is that it will feature Kendrick Lamar. No tracklist, no album title yet & "I" may only turn out to be a street single & not make the album lol.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 06:16:22 PM »

Why won't it be close? After hearing "No Mediocre" (the worst single of Cliff's career), you said his album would be album of the year lol.

The only thing you know about Kendrick's album is that it will feature Kendrick Lamar. No tracklist, no album title yet & "I" may only turn out to be a street single & not make the album lol.
still album of the year. I song will be on that album you just hope it won't.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 06:17:57 PM »

soopa-man

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 08:59:24 PM »
The album is going to be dope, that "I" is a banger... But Kendrick first album and section.80 are classics to me but I know he is going to drop banger

westside159

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2014, 09:32:43 PM »
That I song is good , but nothing special or replay value worthy .

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2014, 10:31:26 PM »
looks like he's guna get more and more commercial with each release

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2014, 10:36:27 PM »
Word is that Dre finally produced for this album. Can't wait!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2014, 10:40:02 PM »
^dre (ghost) produced for the last album, too.....problem is, kendrick is part of the new age of rappers who killed off regional sounds. so even if it's a dre production, it'll prolly be some weird as "mr. prescription" techno-EDM type shit.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2014, 10:43:28 PM »
^dre (ghost) produced for the last album, too.....problem is, kendrick is part of the new age of rappers who killed off regional sounds. so even if it's a dre production, it'll prolly be some weird as "mr. prescription" techno-EDM type shit.

Nah, Dre overlooked the project and did some mixes but didn't really produce any songs. It was mentioned many times. This time around, you're going to see Dre's name in the credits and I believe we'll hear some vintage Dre. Not that prescription BS.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2014, 01:32:22 AM »
lol if it was 1992, the back of the album woulda just said "produced by dr. dre"....it definitely got a lot of signature dre throughout the album. a lot of it sounds like beats created by others, but arranged by dre, with touches of his sounds and concepts bringing everything together. thats essentially what many dre productions really are. him masterminding the work of others. he takes concepts and brings them to life, which is traditionally what producers have always been throughout the history of music. nowadays, the definition of producer is skewed, so the ultimate producer gets shorted.