Author Topic: My way late commentary on the Royals dream season....  (Read 216 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
My way late commentary on the Royals dream season....
« on: November 10, 2014, 12:44:45 PM »
-Alex Gordon should of hustled out of the box.  He should of been waved home for an inside the park homerun.  Whether he is thrown out or scores it would of gone down in history as one of the greatest MLB plays of all-time because of the magnitude of the Game 7 and the final play in a one-run game.

-Sal Perez had a horrible at bat and swung at pitches above his head.

-Madison Bumgard deserves all the credit in the world.  

-I was also very impressed with Hunter Pence and the way he plays the game.  Had it been him instead of Alex Gordon he would of scored on an inside the park homerun.

-Ned Yost is an idiot for letting Guthrie pitch the fourth inning.  The other manager, Bouche?, was smart enough to pull his starter after 3 innings.  Why couldn't our manager be that smart?  There is no excuse for possibly the best reliever in baseball, Greg Holland, only pitching one inning that game.  The Royals got to the World Series because we have 3 of the top relievers in baseball, Herrera, Davis, and Holland.  All three were fully rested after a day off and a game 6 blowout.  There's just no excuse for Holland only pitching one inning.  Wade Davis could've also gone another inning as he was so dominate in the 7th and 8th.  I mean.. Jesus Christ, it's the last game of the season, and Guthrie was the Royals worst starting pitcher this year.  If he gets you three innings then thank God and GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF THE GAME!!!

...I really don't have much to complain about.  I mean, it was a dream season.  And believe it or not Kansas City is still celebrating even though we lost.  
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 12:50:33 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2014 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: My way late commentary on the Royals dream season....
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 03:19:04 PM »
i saw that game 7...crazy, went down to the very last at-bat. wasnt really pullin for any1, but i lowkey wanted kc to win because i seen you talkin bout them here for the longest. did u watch the games or were u in africa?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 03:44:16 PM »
i saw that game 7...crazy, went down to the very last at-bat. wasnt really pullin for any1, but i lowkey wanted kc to win because i seen you talkin bout them here for the longest. did u watch the games or were u in africa?

yeah man, it is kind of funny how I used to make so many rants about the Royals here even when they sucked and nobody cared.... Then I left and suddenly they go on one of the most incredible runs in MLB history.  

I pretty much missed everything that happened.  By Game 7 I finally found out about one club that that had a European satellite and I actually watched (although I couldn't hear, there was music at the club, in fact, funny enough, the D.J. happened to play "Initiated" off of Daz RRGB album around the 7th inning, so I left the game a minute and I rapped every single word on the dance floor, LMAO!!!) the whole Game 7...I don't want to go into any detail but some really fucced up things happened that night partly as a result of them losing and me trippin out.... if I ever get to see you in person I got a great story for you from that night (well it was really nearly morning because of the time zone difference is 5 hours ahead of KC) if we ever get to link up again

...you know this must be one hell of a story considering that this story is so crazy that EVEN I (a guy who posts stories about wiping asses at nursing homes, yoga videos, etc.) am not willing to post it up on Dubcc  8)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 03:49:09 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2014 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 05:01:16 PM »
damn, sounds like the stars were aligned and then shit came crumbling down real fast.... cant imagine what happened, but it sounds brutal.