Author Topic: Bay vs LA  (Read 418 times)

papa-smurf

Bay vs LA
« on: December 08, 2014, 10:49:48 PM »
Spider loc beat the breaks off yuk mouth & robbed him,Compton menace beat the breaks off yuk mouth & robbed him.yg & them beat the pants off mistake fab in the bay in front of a crowd full of bay niggas.it a never be beef but every now & then LA have to put Bay Area niggas in they place & let them know who run this cali shit. I say that because I hear bay niggas sneak dissing LA but we action speak louder then words & we know who have proved through actions who run shit

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: Bay vs LA
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 11:59:44 PM »
That doesn't really prove who runs shit.  So maybe Spider Loc and Menace both put their hands on Yuk at some point.  But in the industry, who are Spider and Menace?  They're irrelevant and will never get album release dates, and no one of importance wants a verse from them, except maybe phony gang bangers trying to look certified.  Yuk hasn't done much in recent years, but I Got 5 on It will likely have sold more units than anything Spider and Menace will put out in their lives.

YG didn't do anything to Fab, that was between Fab and DJ Mustard.  YG was backstage, I remember seeing footage of them after the fact, and Mustard and them ran into YG later and were telling him about the squabble.

But whoever took an L in a fight is a bad look for the loser, but it doesn't always outweigh the music and the numbers.  Suge was punking Dre, Snoop, Puffy, etc. for years, and they're all sitting on nine-figure fortunes while Suge went bankrupt and is living off of money tucked away, and it's likely not more than a few million at the most.  Money isn't everything, but robbing somebody doesn't mean anything.

But LA rappers, especially the ones who banged, need to put the out-of-owners who are banging red and blue in their place.  THEN I will agree that LA runs shit.  If we're giving points out for street incidents, then don't hand them out for LA nobodies washing Bay Area has-beens.  But instead you have damn near every supposed LA Damu -- Suge, Game, Jay Rock, YG, Mack 10 -- jocking Lil Wayne.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 06:51:34 PM »
But in the industry, who are Spider and Menace? 

dudes were just muscle for G-Unit/BWS lol you notice neither of them fuck with their bosses anymore

But LA rappers, especially the ones who banged, need to put the out-of-owners who are banging red and blue in their place.  THEN I will agree that LA runs shit.  If we're giving points out for street incidents, then don't hand them out for LA nobodies washing Bay Area has-beens.  But instead you have damn near every supposed LA Damu -- Suge, Game, Jay Rock, YG, Mack 10 -- jocking Lil Wayne.

for the rappers it's all about the $$$ but Wayne is more than likely paying some of those dudes or the gang that's behind them

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 07:38:15 PM »
dudes were just muscle for G-Unit/BWS lol you notice neither of them fuck with their bosses anymore
Muscle or not, they were rapping.  But it's their bosses not fucking with them anymore, not necessarily the other way around.  Half of G-Unit has dissed 50 at some point, but look at how quickly they fall back in line once they need money.  So maybe Menace isn't riding with Game anymore... but he sure looks buddy-buddy with Chris Brown.  And it's not because he thinks CB has hood rep.

for the rappers it's all about the $$$ but Wayne is more than likely paying some of those dudes or the gang that's behind them
It's one thing if you get paid to do a verse, or even if you are getting paid to look mean in the background of their music video.  But it's just lame when you're co-signing someone's supposed gangsta.  But that's just me, I'm not a fan of all that corny shit of out-of-towners living their childhood dreams of being a Cali head.

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 07:53:09 PM »
Muscle or not, they were rapping.  But it's their bosses not fucking with them anymore, not necessarily the other way around.  Half of G-Unit has dissed 50 at some point, but look at how quickly they fall back in line once they need money.  So maybe Menace isn't riding with Game anymore... but he sure looks buddy-buddy with Chris Brown.  And it's not because he thinks CB has hood rep.

that's what I meant lol Spider Loc was never even signed on paper to G-Unit and BWS was never even a label Menace was just there for protection, he was down with them for years before he started rapping... when Game came down here in 2009 Menace was on stage with him and he had no music out yet at the time

Spider was aspiring to be a rapper but 50 held him down for protection and pulled his strings hoping to dismantle Game but you see it backfired on em

« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 07:55:18 PM by Blood$ »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 08:14:06 PM »
Spider was aspiring to be a rapper but 50 held him down for protection and pulled his strings hoping to dismantle Game but you see it backfired on em
That reminds me of that one Game song to that 50 Cent beat where he dissed Spider Loc, and there was that long ass outro by whoever it was, clowning Spider ("You dumb son of a biiiiiiitch").

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 08:15:50 PM »
That reminds me of that one Game song to that 50 Cent beat where he dissed Spider Loc, and there was that long ass outro by whoever it was, clowning Spider ("You dumb son of a biiiiiiitch").

his official expiration was December of 2008  :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 09:33:12 PM »
spider was a decent rapper

bouli77

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 01:28:37 AM »
Lol @ this thread. This is a ridiculous pissing contest where the op is only gossiping and attributing beefs between two individuals with two regions as if these regions were the reason they fought in the first place. Thanks to DeeezNuuuts83, who's from LA, for providing an intelligent response.

I wouldn't care about beefs since I'm from Europe and only care about the music but it's always weird to see grown ass men gossiping (with no concern with whether what they say have any truth) and taking pride in other people's "accomplishments".

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 03:41:04 PM »

I used to try telling cats this but once he went at Game he gained a bunch of haters who weren't trying to hear it

he lost his flow and his vocals started to sound like shit around 2008 though, all the stuff he did on Death Row and early G-Unit was good

klientel818

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 07:56:22 PM »
LA got this,much respect 2 the bay

Desert Lord

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2014, 07:23:47 AM »
Lol @ this thread. This is a ridiculous pissing contest where the op is only gossiping and attributing beefs between two individuals with two regions as if these regions were the reason they fought in the first place. Thanks to DeeezNuuuts83, who's from LA, for providing an intelligent response.

I wouldn't care about beefs since I'm from Europe and only care about the music but it's always weird to see grown ass men gossiping (with no concern with whether what they say have any truth) and taking pride in other people's "accomplishments".

co-sign..
such a stupid and childish thread lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2014, 01:14:10 PM »

I used to try telling cats this but once he went at Game he gained a bunch of haters who weren't trying to hear it

he lost his flow and his vocals started to sound like shit around 2008 though, all the stuff he did on Death Row and early G-Unit was good

this place used to be crawling with Game groupies

Game-Won

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2014, 05:56:12 AM »

this place used to be crawling with Game groupies

Game is still my favorite artist with Pac comin close..

I feel the dude, - so you can hate all you like cause i like his music.

L.A vs the Bay, man really? - Pac fuck'd with both, just enjoy the music.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe