Author Topic: Fantasy Collab Album - DJ Quik & MC Eiht "The Legends Of Compton"  (Read 1473 times)

westside159

What you think about this album ? Step into my fantasy collabo zone . Any thoughts on this topic ?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 03:07:39 PM by Matty »

doggfather

Re: New DJ Quik & MC Eiht Collabo album called "The Legends Of Compton "
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 10:26:57 AM »
Oh no anotja fantasy thread like the wwiw cover thread.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

westside159

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 12:54:41 PM »
Oh no anotja fantasy thread like the wwiw cover thread.

Hey we gotta bring projects like this up to put some spice back into the game . It gets boring . This album would sell records if they did an collabo i think .

aerroc

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 01:24:56 PM »
lol smh pointless topic mods please remove this misleading thread :D

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 01:32:29 PM »
it would be dope, but mc eiht needs it a lot more than quik does.

westside159

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 02:20:21 PM »

How you figure that ? Quik's last 3 albums haven't been that good . The Midnight Life , Book Of David , Trauma , and Under The Influence were all duds and very average albums .
Quik is the name was ok , it had songs like Tonight and Born and raised in compton , Quik's groove 1 etc but some of the songs are average at best . Way To Funky was another ok album with some good tunes like Just Lyke Compton . But again Way 2 Funky has some filler on it too . Safe & Sound is his best production wise and beat wise . Plus he sounded fluid with his flow . Somethin 4 the mood , Dollaz N Sense , Summer Breeze Etc
then came Rhythm a lism and it had fresh production and beats like We still party , No doubt , Hand n Hand , So Many Wayz , You'z a gangsta , Bombud PART II , I used to know her , Down ,Down,Down Etc That album had some of DJ Quik's dopest tracks . The beats and production alone makes it dope , the lyrics i always felt could have been better tho . After that Balance & Options came out and it was ok , it doesn't sound as good as Rhytm a Lism , no where near it . But it does have some ok songs decent album . After that he went downhill for me .

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 02:39:40 PM »

How you figure that ? Quik's last 3 albums haven't been that good . The Midnight Life , Book Of David , Trauma , and Under The Influence were all duds and very average albums .
Quik is the name was ok , it had songs like Tonight and Born and raised in compton , Quik's groove 1 etc but some of the songs are average at best . Way To Funky was another ok album with some good tunes like Just Lyke Compton . But again Way 2 Funky has some filler on it too . Safe & Sound is his best production wise and beat wise . Plus he sounded fluid with his flow . Somethin 4 the mood , Dollaz N Sense , Summer Breeze Etc
then came Rhythm a lism and it had fresh production and beats like We still party , No doubt , Hand n Hand , So Many Wayz , You'z a gangsta , Bombud PART II , I used to know her , Down ,Down,Down Etc That album had some of DJ Quik's dopest tracks . The beats and production alone makes it dope , the lyrics i always felt could have been better tho . After that Balance & Options came out and it was ok , it doesn't sound as good as Rhytm a Lism , no where near it . But it does have some ok songs decent album . After that he went downhill for me .

As far as commercial success.. Dj quik is a much bigger name than mc eiht nowadays

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 02:50:34 PM »

this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Matty

Re: Fantasy Collab Album - DJ Quik & MC Eiht "The Legends Of Compton "
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 03:06:58 PM »
cool thread and all but talk about misleading title, had to edit that shit holmes.

westside159

Re: Fantasy Collab Album - DJ Quik & MC Eiht "The Legends Of Compton "
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 03:32:45 PM »
cool thread and all but talk about misleading title, had to edit that shit holmes.

DJ Quik & MC Eiht - The Legends Of Compton album Track list

1. Intro Original Compton City G'z
2. Compton kept it funky
3. Old School dayz
4. Bomb bud meets The Compton bomb
5. The Hood remains the same
6. Money machines
7. Brainstorming
8. Make em boogie
9. That Fire
10. Death on the streets
11. Smiles and Frowns
12. Unity is power

12 Tracks of new heat by the Compton Legends DJ Quik & MC Eiht   8) 8) 8) 8)

Will_B

Re: Fantasy Collab Album - DJ Quik & MC Eiht "The Legends Of Compton"
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 03:33:30 PM »
Will hardcopy be available ??? ??? ???

Hope this isn't Japan only

westside159

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 03:39:06 PM »
Will hardcopy be available ??? ??? ???

Hope this isn't Japan only

Spread the word around about this on twitter to DJ Quik and MC Eiht ...

Mietek23

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2014, 10:40:41 AM »
Is this real or is it a simillar thread to the one dedicated to "detox" that was made couple years ago ??? shit was hillarious and ankward at the same time... I'm confused with this one also...

bouli77

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2014, 10:50:27 AM »
it's a fantasy thread lol, definitely not real, that's something Radiotube would make with an elaborate tracklist lol

i like though 8) but it'd be weird to get an Eiht/Quik album knowing I never heard a song of them together, that'd be a bit risky

teletomble