Author Topic: SWAGGY P GAME WINNER VS SPURS  (Read 354 times)

Sccit

SWAGGY P GAME WINNER VS SPURS
« on: December 12, 2014, 09:28:11 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zQxO-jUtWZE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zQxO-jUtWZE</a>

BIGTIMELA

Re: SWAGGY P GAME WINNER VS SPURS
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 09:35:42 PM »
WEST LA IN THE BUILDING!! SWAGGY MA FUCKIN P!

Mietek23

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 05:18:11 AM »
Looks to me like Kobe wasen't happy with this "Swaggy P" clown taking that shot :)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 11:06:22 AM »
Looks to me like Kobe wasen't happy with this "Swaggy P" clown taking that shot :)

it's not that he wasnt happy, he was upset with jeremy lin for fucking up the play.....see how wes johnson was wide open in the corner, and lin didnt even notice him. he passed it to nick young, who was way out of position to take a good shot. luckily, young is good at them miracle shots and we still got the w 8)

Mietek23

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 11:17:04 AM »

it's not that he wasnt happy, he was upset with jeremy lin for fucking up the play.....see how wes johnson was wide open in the corner, and lin didnt even notice him. he passed it to nick young, who was way out of position to take a good shot. luckily, young is good at them miracle shots and we still got the w 8)

I don't like this clown at all but yeah, lucky for him it did go in - nice overall game tho. Despite Lakers being a mess this year, I gotta say Johnson and Hill are playing really nice from what I've seen (haven't watch all their games tho).

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 12:21:50 PM »
I haven't been watching the NBA at all this season but I had to catch that one with Kobe being so close to Jordan's scoring numbers. Swaggy P killed it.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 12:30:17 PM »

I don't like this clown at all but yeah, lucky for him it did go in - nice overall game tho. Despite Lakers being a mess this year, I gotta say Johnson and Hill are playing really nice from what I've seen (haven't watch all their games tho).

how can you NOT like nick young? his positive energy is unmatched. 6th man of the year.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 12:30:41 PM »
I haven't been watching the NBA at all this season but I had to catch that one with Kobe being so close to Jordan's scoring numbers. Swaggy P killed it.

watch sunday, when kobe breaks his record

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 12:40:30 PM »

watch sunday, when kobe breaks his record

Of course.

Mietek23

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2014, 05:57:14 AM »

how can you NOT like nick young? his positive energy is unmatched. 6th man of the year.

Cause he's a clown and his post-game interviews irritates the fuck out of me - he just talks stupid shit all the time.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2014, 10:08:12 AM »

Cause he's a clown and his post-game interviews irritates the fuck out of me - he just talks stupid shit all the time.

cause he doesnt take himself too seriously and likes to keep things easy goin? that's pretty much the only bright spot in laker land right bout now. duno if u been followin the lakers, but he brings nothin but good vibes to the team, and anyone on the team will vouch for that, brodie