Author Topic: "Violence of tha Lambz" OUT TODAY......Support L.A.M.B + Get Your Copy Now++  (Read 1164 times)

Sccit

whatup, folks....shit's finally here 8) 8) 8) 8) for those who been checkin for ya boy from day 1, much appreciated, as always- shit's officially official...pressed copies n alla that for my dub fam. check it out n support the grind for the cost of shipping only:

http://lasmostblunted.bigcartel.com (preferred link for purchases)

or

http://www.amazon.com/Violence-tha-Lambz-L-M-B/dp/B00RCACFP4/

good lookin out...PeACe

Hack Wilson - real

can't wait to bump this

Sccit

can't wait to bump this

thnx, hack....looks like u the only horrorcore fan on this forum lol. the album isnt all horrorcore, tho. maybe 20% or so. ur copy goes out 2day.

doggfather

Gonna buy the cd.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

klientel818

Finally! This shit bang. And be sure 2 Get Yaself a copy for the holiday season.

klientel818

Hack Wilson - real

why was Lights kicked out the crew??  lol

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
yo.. I don't live in America anymore... Amazon is only selling the hardcopy... is their a digital format of the album available?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

yo.. I don't live in America anymore... Amazon is only selling the hardcopy... is their a digital format of the album available?

damn homie...where u live? only hard copies out for not, but it ships internationally.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

damn homie...where u live? only hard copies out for not, but it ships internationally.

alright.. I will go a few steps further on Amazon till it tells me the shipping price and go from there
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

alright.. I will go a few steps further on Amazon till it tells me the shipping price and go from there

or u can use the lasmostblunted.bigcartel.com website (they dont charge me like amazon does)

coastlights

• Lil Geezy
i put my order in and waiting for it in the MAIL.

Hack Wilson - real

i put my order in and waiting for it in the MAIL.

Sccit is shipping it to you via Fedex

Sccit

^^usps

Hack Wilson - real

^^usps

u gonna make a radio edit for Evil Makes?