Author Topic: Russell Westbrook for MVP?  (Read 304 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Russell Westbrook for MVP?
« on: December 27, 2014, 06:54:40 PM »
28.6 points per game with 7 assists per game

if he didn't miss that month he'd be running away with it too.

Citizen-Y

Re: Russell Westbrook for MVP?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 07:03:09 PM »
Sounds like James Hardens number tbh

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 07:37:24 PM »
only james harden is shooting 42% from the field, while russell westrbook has a PER of 33.40 on the season (greatest of all time as of today)

but okc is not even in the playoffs....which makes steph curry the mvp by default

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 11:58:46 AM »
it feels like its only based on offensive output, if it was based on overall output, james harden shouldnt be in the talks of MVP this early. still a light post on defense. people quick to pole jock.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 12:16:50 PM »
it feels like its only based on offensive output, if it was based on overall output, james harden shouldnt be in the talks of MVP this early. still a light post on defense. people quick to pole jock.

but even offensively, he is known as a volume chucker who depends on flopping to score a bulk of his point....still, he's a good player, just not mvp worthy (as of now)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 01:20:26 PM »
look at russells stats per 36 minutes

shit is michael jordan like

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 02:05:42 PM »
look at russells stats per 36 minutes

shit is michael jordan like

better....like i said, the per so far is the greatest of all time.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2014, 06:26:32 PM »

Harden is going hard on the defensive stats too son, put down the blunt and relax your mind back to reality before you put words on the internet

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2014, 06:29:31 PM »

Harden is going hard on the defensive stats too son, put down the blunt and relax your mind back to reality before you put words on the internet

just cuz players get defensive stats don't mean theyre good defenders....a lot of time, players get steals offa gambling or from the weakside for the fact that theyre not good defenders/cant stay in front of their man

there harden goes as i type this, wit the turn-over for the loss vs the spurs.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 10:58:00 PM »

oh yeah hes a defensive juggernaut. i was watching the grizz/rockets game the other night and late in the 4th, him and conley are both under the basket and didnt even react to conley and gave up the easiest layup. hes a joke. i aint fallen for the hype. hes still dozing off on defense. the media doesnt show you that, you have to watch for yourself. 

Citizen-Y

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2014, 09:54:16 AM »

oh yeah hes a defensive juggernaut. i was watching the grizz/rockets game the other night and late in the 4th, him and conley are both under the basket and didnt even react to conley and gave up the easiest layup. hes a joke. i aint fallen for the hype. hes still dozing off on defense. the media doesnt show you that, you have to watch for yourself.  

http://www.nba.com/video/games/grizzlies/2014/12/27/0021400436-hou-mem-play9.nba/

Don't pull the "watch the game" argument on me with the Rockets

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2014, 10:13:28 PM »
i fucking hate the rockets, almost as much as the celshits. i cant wait to see what kind of player james harden becomes once he starts to slow down and shit  :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2014, 11:34:29 PM »
james harden is like 25, he's not slowing down for years