Author Topic: Did Eazy E play a role in the making of East 99 Eternal?  (Read 579 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Did Eazy E play a role in the making of East 99 Eternal?
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2015, 06:13:33 PM »
Bone had an album called Faces of Death. They definitely showed talent on there but it was a very small budget release.

I believe Eazy was involved somewhat with E. 1999 Eternal and even recorded a song or two for it--Sleepwalkers was one, which was released on the Collection-Volume One, although the tape had been partially destroyed as someone left it in their car in the heat--true story. That's why there's a weird/out-of-place sound effect at the end of Eazy's verse and after Wish's to end the song.

Eazy definitely deserves credit for steering them toward DJ Uneek, Rhythm D, and Yella for production. And from footage I have seen, he was in the studio with them quite a bit.

he was suppose to be on Mr bill collector

He was obviously instrumental in making Creepin On A Come Up the breakthrough success that it was.... but that would be pretty remarkable if Bone was suddenly able to do it all on there own without Eazy...

...how big of a role do you think he had in East 99 Eternal considering the quality and standard was all the same as if Eazy was there... or had he already passed by that time and maybe Krayzie Bone, U-Neek, and folks at the label stepped up and took the leadership to get it sounding right?

he was alive while they were making the album there is a video on youtube in 94 with eazy and bone are performing in L.A and bone start to rap the O.G version of  down 71 (the get away). eazy use to argue with Dre about how the niggaz4life album should sound so i think eazy always had influence on the albums coming out of his labels. eazy also said him and ren came up with all the song concepts to niggaz4life and Dre and yella just did the music. after eazy died Tamika wright just wanted bone to do crossroad type song's bone never came as hard again after eazy passed.
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.