Author Topic: Ohhhhhhhhh so this is why there is always so much drama in Dubcc fantasy ball...  (Read 3915 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
David Lee & Tony Wroten for arguably the best PG in the East besides Kyle Lowry...Jeff Teague. To top it off, no surprise it was Roccy trading to NIK lol.

Shouldn't mean that much to you, but I guess that Week 6 8-2 beat down by the best GM in the history of sports got 'em shook. 8)

In advance, I don't need some cheap reach on how that trade is relatively fair, I just needed to address it. Thank you. You may lock the thread.

Hack Wilson - real

:grumpy:  was this a commish approved trade?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wasn't even pending for a couple of days. Just instantly went through.

lmao, it's one of those things where you just gotta sit back & be happy that your life is more than fantasy basketball & a fantasy Hip Hop career.

Sccit

tony wroten:
17 ppg
3 rpg
5 apg

jeff teague:
17 ppg
3 rpg
7 apg

david lee still on a minute restriction n bein worked back into the rotation, but last year at full health posted 19-9...that alone would be worth teague.

sounds like some1 is mad because their life consists of making sandwiches at a deli and now their only means of recreational activity is in jeopardy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMFAOOOOOOO. Bruhhh.

Wroten shoots a terrible percentage from the field, the line & from 3 & he's injured....AND he's ranked 260th.

Lee: "Lee's minutes didn't improve even with Andrew Bogut and Andre Iguodala out, and the way he has been holding very late-round value lately has been via defense. If he can't continue down that path, he won't be worth owning in standard leagues in his current role."

Teague is currently ranked 11th overall. You cheated, bruh. But like I said...when it's life, it's almost expected. Just man up to it.

Sidenote: Easy with the sandwich comments. I work at a financial firm these days; lemme know when the rap career takes off & the rents give you your own bank account, we'll invest.

Hack Wilson - real

"Tony Wroten (knee) will not play on Monday, and he could be dealing with a serious knee injury."

NIK, you need to undo that trade and let the league vote on it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Vote on it? LMAO.

Dude, he's flat out abusing the system. He knows Kobe is getting shut down, now Wroten is looking at a possible season ending injury, Lee is falling deeper & deeper onto the bench, Deron is out, Tobias has been out, Nurkic came back down the Earth.

He got scared, he cheated, like he used doggystyle's account to remove family photos, he used his boys team to beef up his squad & is using 3 of 10 stats to call it "even".

If Dubcc fantasy players had any respect, they'd demand he be removed as commissioner.

Sccit

LMFAOOOOOOO. Bruhhh.

Wroten shoots a terrible percentage from the field, the line & from 3 & he's injured....AND he's ranked 260th.

Lee: "Lee's minutes didn't improve even with Andrew Bogut and Andre Iguodala out, and the way he has been holding very late-round value lately has been via defense. If he can't continue down that path, he won't be worth owning in standard leagues in his current role."

Teague is currently ranked 11th overall. You cheated, bruh. But like I said...when it's life, it's almost expected. Just man up to it.

Sidenote: Easy with the sandwich comments. I work at a financial firm these days; lemme know when the rap career takes off & the rents give you your own bank account, we'll invest.

whats your point? look at who was dropped...when ur replacing samuel dalambert with david lee, thats a good deal. look at the part u bolded...the one thats more convenient for your argument. but of course u leave out the most important part "if he cant continue down that path"...it's a gamble trade which can go either way by the end of the season. david lee been an all-star caliber player his entire career and he's in his prime. he will more than likely be integrated into his customary role once things settle in and his minute restriction is removed. and thats not even taking into account strategies...yahoo rankings dont mean shit, only fantasy rookies like urself go by that. on a team thats punting percentages, thats a BEAST deal. this is where discretion comes into play. and now u tryna flip it into me bein the mad one when u made the thread. i see u, beibs 8)

and if u love working at a law firm and that's what u want out of life, more power to u bruh..i aint tryna tell u how to win. but if that makes you feel special then

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cheated, bruh. Flat out cheated. And to think I thought it was semi-impressive you won a couple of years in a row.

Whatever you gotta do, man.

Hack Wilson - real

jeff teague > dee + future injury - dalembert > doggfather

this is pretty obvious, even on a Will B scale

Sccit

"Tony Wroten (knee) will not play on Monday, and he could be dealing with a serious knee injury."

NIK, you need to undo that trade and let the league vote on it

how bout this, since i consider myself a fair guy, if wroten's injury does end up bein serious and he is indeed out for extended time, i'll undo the trade.....even tho i dont have to, because at the time of the trade that was not the issue. however, since cham keeps bitchin like the little girl he is, i'll go ahead and reverse the trade if the extent of the injury is determined to be drastic.

i want to win without hearin cham whinin about it...u know i win your league every year, hack. and i'm not even the commissioner in that one...i'm just beast.

Sccit

Cheated, bruh. Flat out cheated. And to think I thought it was semi-impressive you won a couple of years in a row.

Whatever you gotta do, man.

i win in hack's league every year too, and i'm in first place in that one this year as well...i aint commisioner in that league, son. what other excuse do u have for why i'm such a beast?

face it, the trade can go either way...if lee gets back to his regular self (which theres a good chance of that happening), then roccy even WINS the trade.

collusion is shit like "ed davis for paul millsap", when there's NO CHANCE of the other team winning out....this trade was simply a gamble, and it's a high-risk high-reward....now stop ur cryin, for god's sake. shits makin me sick.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"A GAMBLE" LMAO. Second best PG in the East...

I'm in a 14 team league & Wroten isn't even on a roster his %'s are so bad. You cheated, bruh. Just face it.

Sccit

"A GAMBLE" LMAO. Second best PG in the East...

I'm in a 14 team league & Wroten isn't even on a roster his %'s are so bad. You cheated, bruh. Just face it.

ok, let's keep acting like wroten is the centerpiece of the trade when David Lee is in it too

if wroten is not owned in a 14 teamer then its due to the fact that just recently it was revealed that his injury could be drastic.. and if he wasn't owned before that, U playin in a league of retards. plus, like I said, on a team that's punting percentages, wroten and Teague are worth exactly the same .. but of course, U don't get that strategy is the biggest part of fantasy ball, which shows considerin U ain't never won a league in ur life ....if u want to win, start punting certain categories and focusing on others. otherwise, u stand no chance, which is evident by your moaning over this trade like its Ryan Kelly for Dirk Nowitzki.

Remedy360

Tony Wroten is a real figga from the 206 and he's out there to help his LOE fam eat.