Author Topic: Peyton Manning coming back to Denver?  (Read 315 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Peyton Manning coming back to Denver?
« on: February 14, 2015, 09:46:07 AM »

the best quarterback since Joe Montana still hasn't made a decision

if he was smart he'd take Demariyus with him to the Jets and win a SB with him and Decker.  Jets defense is hardcore unlike Denver lol

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Peyton Manning coming back to Denver?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 06:40:17 PM »
If he did go pro in year three he would have already been on the Jets all these years. Might have won by year two or three on Parcel's and Belicheck's team, and then you wonder if Bill leaves for the Pats with a Peyton and maybe a ring already won.

But of course in hindsight I'm glad he didn't because then Peyton's name would be tarnished by Bill's cheating. However one could ask if Bill would have to resort to cheating if he had Peyton, instead of a perrenial back up in Brady.

Either way, Peyton to the Bills is what I want. Our D is better than your D and we have Rex, bring in Revis and Marshawn and the Pats don't see first in the AFC East ever again. (until Peyton retires anyway). Revis, Peyton, and Lynch added to the Bills could go 19-0. Hell bring in Fitzgerald for good measure. We have the cap space for everyone.

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 07:13:06 PM »
Lol Marshawn is not going back to Buffalo.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 03:06:06 PM »

that'd be awesome if he did

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 07:33:27 PM »

Because Peyton in Buffalo is any more likely? I'm just wishful thinking out loud.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 09:14:14 PM »

Because Peyton in Buffalo is any more likely? I'm just wishful thinking out loud.

I'm not sure if you're serious sometimes. I guess I'm also just burned out on 24/7 Marshawn Lynch speculation on Seattle radio.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2015, 07:17:40 PM »

I'm not sure if you're serious sometimes. I guess I'm also just burned out on 24/7 Marshawn Lynch speculation on Seattle radio.

I am serious, in that I really want both guys in Buffalo. I just can't see either one anywhere near that city, ever.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2015, 07:19:18 PM »
And I was dead serious about the fix being in. Carroll, Quinn, and Bevell were all in on it for sure. The players most likely not.