Author Topic: Demarcus Cousins Got Charles Barkley Feelin Some Typa Way  (Read 1461 times)

Sccit

Re: Demarcus Cousins Got Charles Barkley Feelin Some Typa Way
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2015, 03:31:51 PM »
I agree you have the forum iq of Elano Fetuccini

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2015, 03:57:01 PM »
I agree you have the forum iq of Elano Fetuccini

Haha, you finally got it.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2015, 04:19:31 PM »
and you might still don't got it

jk(?)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2015, 05:09:39 PM »

jk(?)

lol... The basketball argument is irrelevant. BTW, Cousins has to have a decent basketball IQ or he wouldn't be at that level, but he ain't no Pau Gasol. And his first 3 years he was pretty bad. But still, my point was that I can have you argue any which way. I can say the sky is blue and you'd say it's cloudy. I can say Dark Knight was the greatest comic book movie and you would say no it's not, give me Guardians of the Galaxy. But my honest opinion of Cousins. The first 3 years his maturity got in the way, and really messed him up. And it effected his perceived basketball IQ because he was a nuckle head and did stupid shit on the court. If it happens on the court, then you have a low basketball IQ, I don't give a fuck about anything else. A smart player knows how to act. But it was in there. It's like that kid who could have been an honor student but kept getting kicked out of class for talking back to the teacher. That was Cousins. This year, he had impressed me. The little I've seen, I'm ready to call him the best big man in the game. It seems he has put it all together, and is doing the things to win. He has learn to control that emotional side and is letting his potential shine. He can be better than Howard. He has the right skill set. But he has to keep his head focused and he needs to be smarter. He's not Jason Kidd, he's not Pau Gasol, he's not going down as the smartest player on the court yet. Hell, he ain't LeBron James. But he has something special, a set of skills that when used correctly could really make him a force. It's all there, and he is figuring it out. But it will take time.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2015, 07:36:24 PM »

jk(?)

lol... The basketball argument is irrelevant. BTW, Cousins has to have a decent basketball IQ or he wouldn't be at that level, but he ain't no Pau Gasol. And his first 3 years he was pretty bad. But still, my point was that I can have you argue any which way. I can say the sky is blue and you'd say it's cloudy. I can say Dark Knight was the greatest comic book movie and you would say no it's not, give me Guardians of the Galaxy. But my honest opinion of Cousins. The first 3 years his maturity got in the way, and really messed him up. And it effected his perceived basketball IQ because he was a nuckle head and did stupid shit on the court. If it happens on the court, then you have a low basketball IQ, I don't give a fuck about anything else. A smart player knows how to act. But it was in there. It's like that kid who could have been an honor student but kept getting kicked out of class for talking back to the teacher. That was Cousins. This year, he had impressed me. The little I've seen, I'm ready to call him the best big man in the game. It seems he has put it all together, and is doing the things to win. He has learn to control that emotional side and is letting his potential shine. He can be better than Howard. He has the right skill set. But he has to keep his head focused and he needs to be smarter. He's not Jason Kidd, he's not Pau Gasol, he's not going down as the smartest player on the court yet. Hell, he ain't LeBron James. But he has something special, a set of skills that when used correctly could really make him a force. It's all there, and he is figuring it out. But it will take time.

no, the point is that demarcus cousins actually relies on his fundamental skills, because he's really not that athletic...so presuming he has low basketball iq based on his immaturity is flat out wrong. but not only were u wrong, u even started acting arrogant about it when u really had no clue what u were talkin about to begin with. it's like if we were livin back in the day and you thought that the world was flat..then u'd be like "just watch sccit come around tryna argue that it's round! hahahahaha!!!".....thats what u just did.

now u tryna dance ur way out of it and u think it's not obvious. i'm good.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2015, 08:55:18 PM »

jk(?)

no, the point is that demarcus cousins actually relies on his fundamental skills, because he's really not that athletic...so presuming he has low basketball iq based on his immaturity is flat out wrong. but not only were u wrong, u even started acting arrogant about it when u really had no clue what u were talkin about to begin with. it's like if we were livin back in the day and you thought that the world was flat..then u'd be like "just watch sccit come around tryna argue that it's round! hahahahaha!!!".....thats what u just did.

Only I even admitted the the start of this whole thing my goal is to make you say Cousins has the basketball IQ of Magic.... lol... Admit it, you got played. Channelling my inner troll for this one. But immaturity to me is low basketball IQ when it gets on the court. You make bad decisions and you mess up. I mean look at LeBron. Keeps himself in check and has a high basketball IQ. Cousin ain't even on that level. LeBron keeps himself so level headed that nothing fazes him. That's part of the game. Trash talk, keeping cool, not getting distracted. All of that is part of having basketball IQ.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2015, 02:46:34 AM »

jk(?)

Only I even admitted the the start of this whole thing my goal is to make you say Cousins has the basketball IQ of Magic.... lol... Admit it, you got played. Channelling my inner troll for this one. But immaturity to me is low basketball IQ when it gets on the court. You make bad decisions and you mess up. I mean look at LeBron. Keeps himself in check and has a high basketball IQ. Cousin ain't even on that level. LeBron keeps himself so level headed that nothing fazes him. That's part of the game. Trash talk, keeping cool, not getting distracted. All of that is part of having basketball IQ.

well i STILL havent said that, so u STILL lose either way

i STILL love you :-*

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2015, 09:39:46 AM »

jk(?)

Glad we agree LeBron has a higher basketball IQ than Cousins.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2015, 09:52:29 AM »

jk(?)

LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2015, 09:56:28 AM »
Bron has the highest IQ since Bird or Magic.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2015, 10:00:10 AM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2015, 10:30:22 AM »
Bron has the highest IQ since Bird or Magic.

LMAO

The depth. The insight. The knowledge.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2015, 10:58:52 AM »

jk(?)

LOL

Let's face it. It's easy to shape your arguments. You spent 10 minutes resisting the urg to argue that in fact Cousins does have a higher basketball IQ than LeBron. Then once you remember you were being played, you just trolled it out and posted some LAMB.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2015, 11:36:04 AM »

jk(?)

LOL

Let's face it. It's easy to shape your arguments. You spent 10 minutes resisting the urg to argue that in fact Cousins does have a higher basketball IQ than LeBron. Then once you remember you were being played, you just trolled it out and posted some LAMB.

dawg, let it go...u tryna play me for a fool here, i aint stupid. u DID think that demarcus cousins had low basketball iq, and once i shitted on u for that, u all of a sudden tried to play it off as u were "trollin" and "tryin to shape arguments". lmfao i see u sonny.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2015, 11:53:51 AM »
My second post I mentioned how he matured and allowed his basketball IQ to show. Dude. Like someone else said, we ain't that far off. I just think his first 3 years, dude made stupid ass decisions, which effects your IQ points to me. It's not to say he was never skilled. But if my cousin is a good dude, but does stupid shit he still goes to jail. Dude is having a great year, but there needs to be more consistently over the years before you say dude has improved his basketball IQ.

And you never answered who has a higher basketball IQ, LeBron or Cousins. Because according to you over the years, LeBron is terrible and scared in big moments, which is all basketball IQ since always makes the wrong choice in the clutch. So you should have no problem saying a genius like Cousins has a higher basketball IQ than LeBron.