Author Topic: Demarcus Cousins Got Charles Barkley Feelin Some Typa Way  (Read 1460 times)

Sccit

Demarcus Cousins Got Charles Barkley Feelin Some Typa Way
« on: February 14, 2015, 08:34:01 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gngYq03VpcU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gngYq03VpcU</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Demarcus Cousins Got Charles Barkley Feelin Some Typa Way
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 10:13:31 PM »
cousins is and idiot that feels like he's entitled to things.

dude his a huge man child. i wish someone would put that crying nigga in his place.

He has skill sets, but even those skill sets aren't even that defined, for example he can dribble and pass, but dribble or shoot as good as pau? Pass like Shaq or KG?  the man still needs to refine them, but he just thinks he's the shit.

His basketball IQ is a bit questionable as well, i mean forgive me i didnt see him much this season, but just like dwight the man pass out too late, just in case to see if he can score.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mietek23

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 01:24:23 AM »

dude his a huge man child. i wish someone would put that crying nigga in his place.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 12:38:10 PM »

He has skill sets, but even those skill sets aren't even that defined, for example he can dribble and pass, but dribble or shoot as good as pau? Pass like Shaq or KG?  the man still needs to refine them, but he just thinks he's the shit.

His basketball IQ is a bit questionable as well, i mean forgive me i didnt see him much this season, but just like dwight the man pass out too late, just in case to see if he can score.

demarcus is far more skilled than dwight, in every imaginable facet of the game

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 12:57:02 PM »
DeMarcus is that guy. Amazing big man.

I agree with Chuck though; kid shouldn't have a say.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 12:10:00 AM »

i know that, I'm just giving an example where dude plays extremely selfish in terms of passing the ball too late.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 01:35:46 PM »

i know that, I'm just giving an example where dude plays extremely selfish in terms of passing the ball too late.

i dont see it...cousins is one of the best passing big men in the game. dwight is one of the worst of all time in passing out the post.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 02:13:28 PM »
Right now, Cousins is over Dwight, easy, not even close. At their best, Dwight was better than Cousins, as he led the Magic to the Finals in a very weak east. With all that said, I would rather have Cousins now, next year and every year going forward.

Now, is Cousins good, yes. But is he ready to be "consulted" when it comes to hiring a coach. Oh hell no. Cousins is not there mentally. He just isn't. He may never be there. He is a great athlete and basketball player, but he isn't ready for that type of responsibility. Their GM needs to earn their check and hire a coach who will coach Cousins correctly, not be his friend.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 02:26:04 PM »
Right now, Cousins is over Dwight, easy, not even close. At their best, Dwight was better than Cousins, as he led the Magic to the Finals in a very weak east. With all that said, I would rather have Cousins now, next year and every year going forward.

Now, is Cousins good, yes. But is he ready to be "consulted" when it comes to hiring a coach. Oh hell no. Cousins is not there mentally. He just isn't. He may never be there. He is a great athlete and basketball player, but he isn't ready for that type of responsibility. Their GM needs to earn their check and hire a coach who will coach Cousins correctly, not be his friend.

Dickgrabber Dwight didn't lead shit, U coulda had Tyson Chandler on those Magic teams and they still woulda made finals in that weakass east.....Stan Van Gundy had a unique system that made Dwight look better than he actually was. That is all.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 09:20:01 PM »
lol im not comparing skills bros.

i just said i see the selfishness on cousins game similar to dwight where instead of making the right play he takes on the double team.

i know the nigga has all around ability.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 09:41:17 PM »

Dickgrabber Dwight didn't lead shit, U coulda had Tyson Chandler on those Magic teams and they still woulda made finals in that weakass east.....Stan Van Gundy had a unique system that made Dwight look better than he actually was. That is all.

Damn, Dwight still has you catching feelings. LOL

I ain't saying Cousins can't be better than Dwight at his best.  But Howard in his prime was better than Cousins now. But Cousins is improving, and Howard is declining like crazy. And let's face it, Cousins has a very low basketball IQ. Howard had SVG. And SVG had a system that made Howard look amazing. And that's just the reality of the game. Could Kobe win 5 titles without Phil? Could Jordan win 6? Could Bill Russell win 11 titles without Red? Does Showtime take off without Jerry West building the greatest talent ever? It happened, Howard had SVG and he looked fucking amazing. Now he sucks. SVG hid all his weaknesses and now Cousins is rising. But Cousins needs a better basketball IQ. (by the end of this, I'll have Sccit say Cousins is the fucking Einstein of basketball... LOL)

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 11:13:49 PM »
I don't see Cousins game as having any major flaws, just what's between the ears.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 12:33:12 AM »

Damn, Dwight still has you catching feelings. LOL

I ain't saying Cousins can't be better than Dwight at his best.  But Howard in his prime was better than Cousins now. But Cousins is improving, and Howard is declining like crazy. And let's face it, Cousins has a very low basketball IQ. Howard had SVG. And SVG had a system that made Howard look amazing. And that's just the reality of the game. Could Kobe win 5 titles without Phil? Could Jordan win 6? Could Bill Russell win 11 titles without Red? Does Showtime take off without Jerry West building the greatest talent ever? It happened, Howard had SVG and he looked fucking amazing. Now he sucks. SVG hid all his weaknesses and now Cousins is rising. But Cousins needs a better basketball IQ. (by the end of this, I'll have Sccit say Cousins is the fucking Einstein of basketball... LOL)

cant handle the truth? Dwight is currently in his prime...thats my point. In Orlando, Stan Van Gundy simply had a picture perfect game plan that played to his strengths. it made him look much better than he really is. surround the perimeter with great three point shooters, and put dwight on the inside alone, where he can use his athleticism to gobble up offensive rebounds for easy putbacks, and get spoonfed dunks galore. both hedo turkoglu and rashard lewis were puttin up about 20 ppg on those teams (mostly from the perimeter), which helped draw the defense around the three point-line, leavin dwight alone on an island down low. played to his strengths 1000fold and made him falsely appear to be a superstar. i said it back then and it's bein exposed now that he's just a glorified tyson chandler. go look back, i even said it when he was in LA. what can i say, im good at seein through people and dwight's entire MO has been apparent to me from day 1. now Cousins, he's more skilled in every facet, only less athletic. he easily has a higher basketball IQ than Dwight...can he be immature and over-emotional? no doubt about it...but that doesnt make him dumb, just a kid who needs to grow up to realize his true potential. still, like i said, far more skilled and capable than Dwight, by a long shot.

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 01:16:45 AM »
Dude's had character concerns since he was at Kentucky. It's hard to really see that changing at this point.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 01:45:21 AM »
Dude's had character concerns since he was at Kentucky. It's hard to really see that changing at this point.

ron artest still has character concerns.....but around the right people, it might be the same spark that makes u great. that raw emotion can amount to somethin special if channeled properly. at the end of the day, his actual basketball iq is lightyears ahead of dwight's.