Author Topic: LOL@EURO RAPPER - "PROUD TO BE WHITE"  (Read 222 times)

Sccit

LOL@EURO RAPPER - "PROUD TO BE WHITE"
« on: February 15, 2015, 12:02:06 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Va1l0oLY5MI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Va1l0oLY5MI</a>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: LOL@EURO RAPPER - "PROUD TO BE WHITE"
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 08:24:28 PM »
I didn't listen to the song, but why can't someone be "proud to be white"?  I mean, if a black artist made "Proud to be black" you wouldn't lol it... whites have offered a lot to humanity in the way of individual freedoms, property ownership, laisezz faire, and the right to the pursuit of happiness.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 08:41:38 PM »
I didn't listen to the song, but why can't someone be "proud to be white"?  I mean, if a black artist made "Proud to be black" you wouldn't lol it... whites have offered a lot to humanity in the way of individual freedoms, property ownership, laisezz faire, and the right to the pursuit of happiness.

forget the race, the song/video in general is funny..me? i'm just proud to be human, cuzzcuzz.

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 12:02:43 PM »
i heard it for like 15 secs LMAO

TidyKris

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 12:37:50 PM »
Yeah i dont really see why it is ok to say "Proud to be Black" but its not ok to say "Proud To Be White"

Desert Lord

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 10:21:54 AM »
Yeah i dont really see why it is ok to say "Proud to be Black" but its not ok to say "Proud To Be White"

both is stupid...
you can be proud of what you have accomplished, things you did by yourself. race is something you be born with, you have no influence on that..how can that be something to be proud of? racism and patriotism is for losers
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 05:23:49 AM by Funk Lord »