Author Topic: Shyne: "Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch"  (Read 1354 times)

Blood$

"Shot Caller" was a hit and that was only him, also before he signed his deal with Diddy/Ross

not as big as "Pop That" in terms of mainstream reach but that's the song that really got him on in the game

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Shot Caller" was a hit and that was only him, also before he signed his deal with Diddy/Ross

not as big as "Pop That" in terms of mainstream reach but that's the song that really got him on in the game

Correa doesn't care about music he only cares about reactions.  That's y he makes all of these wild ass threads that have no real value and are made for no particular reason other than to get a reaction. 

He really don't know what he be talkin about foreal, he just be makin posts just to be makin posts

Sccit

Washed up Shyne >>>>> Drake at his best

Why?  Because Shyne is real and stands for something.

LOL nope... Shyne is a cowardly faggot who shoots at innocent people in clubs for no reason and he sat in protective custody while in jail

and now he wants to pretend to be a Jew, how is that real?

how can u pretend to be a religion?

anybody can, it's not hard

I could wear a crucifix and say I'm Catholic, wear a Kufi and say I'm Muslim, rock a yomaga and say I'm Jewish.......

but who are u to say if he's fakin it or not? the guy is known for puttin in work in israel and is friends wit some of the more prominent jewish figures...it's not like he just says he's jewish and isnt actually walkin it. it would take some real fuckery to pretend bein a religion.

only because he got deported and he's trying real hard to get back into the U.S., but clearly he is not wanted here lol

Shyne is all for the fuckary

as a Jew, I'll tell you right now, it's safe to say that Shyne is genuine with his practice of Judaism. U seem to have somethin against him, and that's your prerogative. but questioning his religion wit no true basis aint the business bruh.

What I have against Shyne is he came home and dropped some of the worst sounding music ever and he thinks he's a God who can diss whoever he wants that are clearly better than him with no true basis and that his word is law, you think if he didn't get deported and stayed here he would still have converted to Judaism?

yes.. I believe he is a genuine Jew who is very active in the religion. and he has Jewish roots, so it only made sense for him to practice Judaism.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
On the Jew tip, Drake is a Jew too... kind of interesting, huh?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

drake is also a bitch, so it doesnt really interest me tbh

CORREA

Correa doesn't care about music he only cares about reactions.  That's y he makes all of these wild ass threads that have no real value and are made for no particular reason other than to get a reaction. 

He really don't know what he be talkin about foreal, he just be makin posts just to be makin posts

i know a lot more then you think
as far ass the trash Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda they can go to hell

CORREA

lmao both songs suck
he might as well change his name to the french ross they make the same ass music and both are fakes

Lucifuge

This stories gets me bored. Like we didnt see worst rappers than drake in that era.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

CORREA

This stories gets me bored. Like we didnt see worst rappers than drake in that era.

drake would have been considered r&b in that era

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
You know, I've been trying to figure out Drake for a long time, and I could never figure out why. Like, lyrically he's not dope, but he's catchy. He's not a hard rapper, but I'd rather listen to Warren G than KRS-One so that don't bother me. Then my friend hit the nail on the head. If Drake was in the golden age of rap, he'd be the Fresh Prince on auto-tunes. It's the perfect way to describe him. Like if Drake was in that era of rap, he'd be on the side with Kid N Play, Fresh Prince pre-Summertime track, Young MC, like on that New Jack Swing side of Hip-Hop at the time. Rap music was so diverse then, it's not like he'd get laugh out the scene. But he'd just be put aside next to the other R&B rappers and most people wouldn't care too much about him and he'd have to go back to acting after a couple of albums once his sales drop.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

word
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blood$

Shyne is a bitch too lol 2 Jew bitches

Blood$

I'd bet my account that Radiotube has more hip-hop knowledge than you

Sccit

You know, I've been trying to figure out Drake for a long time, and I could never figure out why. Like, lyrically he's not dope, but he's catchy. He's not a hard rapper, but I'd rather listen to Warren G than KRS-One so that don't bother me. Then my friend hit the nail on the head. If Drake was in the golden age of rap, he'd be the Fresh Prince on auto-tunes. It's the perfect way to describe him. Like if Drake was in that era of rap, he'd be on the side with Kid N Play, Fresh Prince pre-Summertime track, Young MC, like on that New Jack Swing side of Hip-Hop at the time. Rap music was so diverse then, it's not like he'd get laugh out the scene. But he'd just be put aside next to the other R&B rappers and most people wouldn't care too much about him and he'd have to go back to acting after a couple of albums once his sales drop.

fresh prince is a straight g compared to drake tho

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'd bet my account that Radiotube has more hip-hop knowledge than you
[/quote]

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ydgG5_Ye9Wo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ydgG5_Ye9Wo</a>