Author Topic: Key! & OG Maco "Tell The Truth" appreciation thread - Makaveli level shit *upd8  (Read 259 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/O5lNf9qQNNI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/O5lNf9qQNNI</a>
OG Maco & Key! Tell The Truth [Produced by Brandon Thomas] #GiveEmHell:

There's no way u can't like this song.  This song is better than anything on "2014 Forest Hills Drive" and I think that album is pretty good and it separated J.Cole completely from alot of his peers.

I mean the rawness in the lyrics, the beat, and the energy is unparalleled by any rapper from any point and time in history (2Pac, Juicy J, Rae Sremmurd, DMX, Lord Infamous, & MyStikal are the only ones who could spar with him). This is some Makaveli level shit

I still can't believe that they left this on the cutting room floor.... or maybe they didn't  ;)

Too bad these dudes is on some Rap Beef Shit becuz they need to do more music together indefinitely.  Honestly IMO, them >>>> OutKast

I feel some type of way everytime I hear this song.  The lyrics are so Soul Grabbing it's scary.  I can relate to this song in so many ways and I honestly think everybody can whose ever dealt with adversity, this song is THAT PERFECT.  And that's a pretty huge statement

I wish I was a Billionaire.  I would shove this song down every Media outlets throat until it was as recognized as "California Love", real talk

U hate on this you're REALLY going to have to go out of your way to prove that you're not Trolling or a Racist, straight up!  It's that official

I wish I could post the lyrics but they aren't available and plus nobody pays me to do these types of things...

Just thought I'd share something Mind Blowing & Soul Shattering
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 02:54:24 PM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
that was fucking sick. i love listening to og maco when im high as shit  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Maco totally surprised me and came outta left field.  He's my favorite New artist. 

He totally blew my mind when I heard his project with Key! & his later mixtapes.  I didn't even know it was possible to do a complete 180 that excellent ("u guessed it")

• Muthafuckin' Don!
#Pause

I really get excited when I hear this dude's music.  I honestly only thought I was going to get that feeling whenever "Detox" was going to be out lol.  Even when I read his (butchered) lyrics on RapGenius I scream like a bitch in heat - they need to fix that shit btw

I feel sorry for you folks that can't hear this shit.  It's honestly that amazing!  "Illmatic" type shit and y'all know I don't be on no Troll Shit when it comes to the music.  This'll definitely "restored that feeling" if u ain't felt it in a while....which actually says alot about you but that's another story for another day.

"15" just dropped today.  If it's anything like his usual recenter shit then alotta these Rap Niggaz is in trouble And he just set white rappers back another 5 years.... #Stamp

• Muthafuckin' Don!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So we really gonna act like this isn't a Top 150 greatest rap song of all time?

Yeah alright.  You gotta be sneakin n geekin

Sccit

sounds like some shit my bitch would like..............i mean, its cool if u like it, but i cant ride out to this shit brodie.

but u know me, im a lil bias when it come 2 this shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sounds like your bitch has better taste in music than you do.  And that's no shade becuz truthfully there's nothing wrong with that.  Some people get "it" and some don't.

But to say you can't ride out to it probably means you played it at the wrong time (like playing "Indo Smoke" at a burial) or you didn't really play it at all and you're trolling.

Sccit

i did play it and i genuinely wasnt feelin it. i mean, u said it was makaveli level shit, so i had to peep....but opinions are like assholes, my bro. no need to get ahead of urself when some1 dont share urs. my bitch also thinks beyonce is the best shit in the world, and likes almost any catchy track that hits the radio. to me, thats the crowd this shit sounds like its catered to. i was raided on eazy-e, 2pac,  dogg pound and em....so hopefully u can understand why shit like this dont really resonate wit me.

and i fux wit new music (most of it comin from the bay)....so it aint like im just stuck in the past and unwillin to give new artists a chance.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I was "raided" on The Ruthless Family Tree too, and I have all of 16-17 years on igangsta.com to prove that.  So what you're raised on doesn't mean anything.  And it's that ignorant separatist attitude that keeps us divided.      I mean "When Dove's Cry" isn't quite as quenching to me as it is for others but to deny it's a powerful record is ignorant

Everything ain't for everybody but you can't say.this song is corny.  The emotion and content in this record is ignorant.  Shit is off the chain and tha beat knocc.  

*edited for accuracy*

Lol.  You funny as shit tho
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 07:57:13 PM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »

Sccit

naah, it's not corny like the recent young thug shit ive been hearin. thats why i said it's cool if u like it...just not my style of rap brodie. simple science.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This sounds absolutely nothing like a Young Thug song, lyrically or rhythmically.

Sccit

This sounds absolutely nothing like a Young Thug song, lyrically or rhythmically.

true

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
come on radiotube you can't tell me you honestly enjoy shit like this when fashawn's album about to drop that is levels and levesl above this maco bullshit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Listen to Maco's album with Key! Or the "Live Life 2" EP or "OG Maco" EP and re-quote what you just said