Author Topic: Kobe Disgusted With The Lakers  (Read 790 times)

Sccit

Kobe Disgusted With The Lakers
« on: February 26, 2015, 12:59:14 AM »
peep the 1:30 mark

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eX3wAZ0yr7w" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eX3wAZ0yr7w</a>

Mietek23

Re: Kobe Disgusted With The Lakers
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 10:21:14 AM »
Not surprised @ his reaction - that faggy p clown is really a joke, dude's rolling like he just won a chip along with mvp, lol

Pathetic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 10:37:02 AM »
He was playing lol. Who cares if they're joking around? It's his fragile ass body's fault their in this position anyway. Along with his outrageous contract & the fact he can't get another superstar to even be interested to go & play with him for more than a year.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 11:30:16 AM »
What a shit team.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 12:57:47 PM »
kobe is such a bad team mate at this stage of his career  :laugh:

notice you never heard Jeter or MJ saying this type of shit

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 01:09:15 PM »
kobe is such a bad team mate at this stage of his career  :laugh:

notice you never heard Jeter or MJ saying this type of shit

lol did you pay any attention to Jordan's time with the Wizards?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 01:53:29 PM »
jordan was never this vocal about shit

now, jordan WAS a total asshole to steve kerr and horace grant lol

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2015, 03:21:51 PM »
lmao...wtf. hack over here re-writing jordan's history, like he was respetful to teammates and shit rofl. thats golden.

kobe was speakin the real....if he's injured, thats outa his hands. doesnt excuse the over-the-top celebration like were the bucks or sixers or some shit. but then again, thats been nick's forte.

durant and melo already said they would love to play with kobe...melo was on the verge of signing, but simply couldnt get himself to leave all that money on the table and lebron was returnin home no matter what....only dick-grabber dwight left, and thats because he's a bitch wit no backbone. any1 whos on his side prolly grabs dicks they damn selves.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 03:59:11 PM »
melo was using Kobe and the LAkers as huge leverage and it worked for him big time

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2015, 04:50:45 PM »
Only Dwight left? LMAO. Not the most dominate big man, responsible for the Lakers 3peating? He stayed?

Son is lost in a vortex. He doesn't understand how things work. Melo & KD were asked the question by the media. There is nothing but tons of negative energy by saying "Oh, I wouldn't to play with a washed up 36 year old, who can't stay on the floor & would be making more money than me to shoot 15% worse from the field than me on 15 more shots & would be unwilling to let me be the face of the franchise & force me to fall in line behind him".

It's so much simpler to say "Oh, yeah, I'd love to play with Kobe...he's fearless"...despite the fact they had the opportunity & didn't.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2015, 05:32:20 PM »
Only Dwight left? LMAO. Not the most dominate big man, responsible for the Lakers 3peating? He stayed?

Son is lost in a vortex. He doesn't understand how things work. Melo & KD were asked the question by the media. There is nothing but tons of negative energy by saying "Oh, I wouldn't to play with a washed up 36 year old, who can't stay on the floor & would be making more money than me to shoot 15% worse from the field than me on 15 more shots & would be unwilling to let me be the face of the franchise & force me to fall in line behind him".

It's so much simpler to say "Oh, yeah, I'd love to play with Kobe...he's fearless"...despite the fact they had the opportunity & didn't.

maybe u forget, but the reason shaq left is not because he didnt wanna play with kobe...but rather because the LAKERS FRONT OFFICE didnt want to pay shaq the max, instead favoring Kobe as their cornerstone for the future goin forward. if Shaq was offered the max, the team woulda never split up...i know u were too young to remember, but thats how it went down. and durant actually went out of his way to diss people who said they wouldnt wanna play with kobe, "whoever doesnt wanna play with kobe is a loser"...it's not like he just gave your basic cliche answer to avoid blackash. he was genuine about it, and it's not hard to tell the difference. on top of that, Laker insiders reported that Melo was extremely impressed by the Laker presentation and was really close to signing in LA...but ultimately, it came down to the money. nothing about saving face for the media, it is what it is. so u can try to flip it any way u like, but it's well documented that only players with no heart who are scared of bein put in check are against playing with kobe...and so far, on record, it's only one guy; Dwight Faggot.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2015, 05:32:49 PM »
melo was using Kobe and the LAkers as huge leverage and it worked for him big time

the fuck u talkin bout...he was getting the max either way lolsmh

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2015, 05:58:16 PM »
come on skittles, even YOU know the Knicks can offer him more than the Fakers could have

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2015, 06:18:15 PM »
come on skittles, even YOU know the Knicks can offer him more than the Fakers could have

yea, knicks were givin him max either way young crack...........follow me now

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2015, 09:40:32 AM »
tank mode baby. jordan clarkson should be the lakers future PG for sure. since Feb. 17, hes 2nd behind wiggins in PPG among rookies. shooting 56% and 43% from downtown. looks like steve nash's mentoring is working. i hope the FO doesnt do something stupid and let him go.