Author Topic: should OKC trade Kevin Durant before he hits free agency??  (Read 672 times)

Hack Wilson - real

should OKC trade Kevin Durant before he hits free agency??
« on: February 27, 2015, 09:09:11 PM »
imagine the kings ransom they'd get for him

it seems imminent he's either staying there OR going to DC, nobody else, but why not give Russ the keys to the car and add some talent around him if you can?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: should OKC trade Kevin Durant before he hits free agency??
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 09:31:50 PM »
Swaggy P and Linsanity would look great in that Thunder uniform. I think Oklahoma City would be dumb not to take that trade.

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 10:15:31 PM »
Everyone (especially Okies) like to act like OKC is some amazing basketball market that was destined for great things when they were literally handed two superstars and a team that was a year away from being in the playoffs. Seeing Westbrook and KD leave while the team goes to shit would be a dream come true for me.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 03:25:06 AM »
How come Durant doesn't get shit for never winning a title and leaving his team as a result of that?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 12:37:55 PM »
How come Durant doesn't get shit for never winning a title and leaving his team as a result of that?

Well, he didn't give himself the nickname "king", didn't take Michael Jordan's number, I doubt that he and his buddies are planning to form a super team somewhere or that he'll make it a spectacle on ESPN. Plus, he hasn't even left yet lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 04:34:56 PM »
If Westbrook and Durant walk away, I expect the Thunder to fall into the abyss for like 35 seasons in a row lol.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 04:40:34 PM »
If Westbrook and Durant walk away, I expect the Thunder to fall into the abyss for like 35 seasons in a row lol.

they'll be so ashamed they'll move back to Seattle lol

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 06:55:28 PM »

It's only inevitable and this time that's ok
 8)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Canada Goose Banff Parka : , canadagooseonlineshop.com
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 09:05:59 AM »
<strong><a href="http://da.canadagoosejacketssale.com/">Canada Goose jakker</a></strong><strong><a href="http://www.canadagoosejacketssale.com/da/">Canada Goose jakker</a></strong><br><strong><a href="http://da.canadagoosejacketssale.com/">Canada Goose jakker salg</a></strong><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>Canada Goose jakkerCanada Goose jakker
Canada Goose jakker salg

okay

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 11:30:33 AM »

Well, he didn't give himself the nickname "king", didn't take Michael Jordan's number, I doubt that he and his buddies are planning to form a super team somewhere or that he'll make it a spectacle on ESPN. Plus, he hasn't even left yet lol

Well, LeBron got plenty of shit for not winning it all even back when nobody knew about Miami. Durant has much better teammates, never won shit, still got a lot less shit for it by the same people who tend to argue that he is a better player. I struggle to make sense of that. If Durant was better than LeBron, he should have 2 titles by now.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 01:12:54 PM »
People pick and chose who they throw shade at. I was never on LeBron to win one. I really never cared because to me titles are won by teams, and there are no other teams that can catch the Lakers or Celtics for at least another 25 years. So with that said, I ain't getting on Durant, I didn't get on LeBron and I wouldn't get on anyone else. Titles are not easy to win.

With all that said. I still think OKC should trade Durant to the Lakers for Jeremy Lin and Nick Young. I mean, honestly, the Lakers are giving up too much, and we'd do OKC the favor. But sometimes you have to make sacrifices in order to grow.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 01:27:57 PM »
Fuck tha punk ass Lakers

Durant back to Tha Mid-Atlantik.  He was born and raised to wear a Wizard's jersey

Remedy360

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 04:00:38 PM »

With all that said. I still think OKC should trade Durant to the Lakers for Jeremy Lin and Nick Young. I mean, honestly, the Lakers are giving up too much, and we'd do OKC the favor. But sometimes you have to make sacrifices in order to grow.

That's crazy. Young and Lin for Durant straight up? OKC would have to AT LEAST throw in a first round pick for me to consider that one.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 04:32:45 PM »
LOL. I just seen that trade proposal.

Gonna need like nine first round picks for that deal.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 03:21:40 PM »

LOL SHITTED ON