Author Topic: NHL?  (Read 253 times)

Michallionaire Ent

• Lil Geezy
  • Michallionaire Ent.
NHL?
« on: March 02, 2015, 11:05:14 AM »
What up Dubcc folks!

I've been surfing these boards for a while and I ain't seen much hockey-related talk at all! I know this is a West Coast hip-hop forum and the sports section, but since the LA Kings have won two Stanley Cups in three years... I thought there might have been at least some interest? Is there anyone else in here who likes hockey besides me?

My favorite teams: LA Kings & MN Wild

It's a little less than half of the regular-season left... so, what y'all think about... which player will win what trophy? What team will host the Stanley Cup this year? The trading deadline? Upcoming draft? etc...

My personal thoughts:
Stanley Cup: Montréal Canadiens or Detroit Redwings. (West dominates, so East will for once win!)
Hart Trophy: Alexander Ovechkin.
Maurice Richard Trophy: Alexander Ovechkin.
Art Ross Trophy: Sidney Crosby or Nicklas Bäckström.
Vezina Trophy: Pekka Rinne or Devan Dubnyk.
William M. Jennings Trophy: Carey Price.
James Norris Memorial Trophy: P.K. Subban or Shea Weber.
Calder Memorial Trophy: Filip Forsberg.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: NHL?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 06:32:52 PM »
Anaheim will win the cup

you heard here first

Michallionaire Ent

• Lil Geezy
  • Michallionaire Ent.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 10:26:49 AM »
ANAHEIM is lethal! Getzlaf, Perry, Vatanen, Kesler, Silfverberg, Andersen... these Cali teams ain't fronting!

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 10:38:23 AM »
whatup n welcome 2 dubcc mr michall

there actually used to be a pretty active official NHL thread here: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=134935.0

anyway, Kings goin for the repeat  8) am i wrong?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 11:51:04 AM »
ANAHEIM is lethal! Getzlaf, Perry, Vatanen, Kesler, Silfverberg, Andersen... these Cali teams ain't fronting!

too bad Teemu is gone.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 11:44:41 PM »
What up Dubcc folks!

I've been surfing these boards for a while and I ain't seen much hockey-related talk at all! I know this is a West Coast hip-hop forum and the sports section, but since the LA Kings have won two Stanley Cups in three years... I thought there might have been at least some interest? Is there anyone else in here who likes hockey besides me?

I used 2 like it & was a big fan but the last lockout was the last straw.  I miss it like Gabby Giffords misses that  [WAY TOO SOON.]  Its a waste of time now.  Over a decade ago finding another nhl fan was like finding a needle in a haystack but when the queens got lucky in 2012, a large amount of fake bandwagon playoff fans came out of the woodworks & acted like they won 25 straight cups.  Probably couldn't name 2 or 3 players on the team.  Probably were a bunch of ducks fans last decade.  Now i'll admit its about time they got their act 2gether & stopped being the worst franchise in LA & actually paid their players.  Tragically, when everybody was supposed 2 boycott & teach them a lesson, people chose 2 sellout & be sheep & accept the owners selfish & stubborn behavior.  The world ain't supposed 2 work like that.  Getting more fans after another lockout?!  Maybe I shoulda quit 4 good in 04-05 like a lot of the players did.   And Gary Buttwipe keeps being defiant & doing more stupid junk.  Got more into UFC during that last lockout & that's no.1 for me  :)

San Jose always fronting!  They're the eagles of the nhl.  Since this century, they get talked about as the next champions & they either choke in the playoffs or miss them.  Only positive they have is that the other teams that choked a 3-0 series playoff lead actually won a SC later on. 

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 06:54:42 AM »
been into the NHL and the kings for about 5 years. this season has me nervous, kings cant be losing any games since theyre battling be in the playoffs. has me hoping they pull a 2012.