Author Topic: Lebron sets record for most assists in regular season AND playoffs by non PG  (Read 384 times)

Hack Wilson - real

more than kobe in 400 less combined games

PLANT

not surprised.  its already debatable between kobe and lebron...when lebron is done, it will be no question. 

Sccit

not surprised.  its already debatable between kobe and lebron...when lebron is done, it will be no question. 

lmaooooooo (no cham)

Hack Wilson - real

Plant knows the deal

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG

hmmm idk about that. also debatable. just not now.

Hack Wilson - real

Just wait til Lebron starts winning titles with the Cavs

Sccit

Just wait til Lebron starts winning titles with the Cavs

and if he doesnt, will u admit hes overrated?

Hack Wilson - real

you mean if Bron never wins another title again???

well i won't say over rated but when it comes to surpassing over rated Kobe Kardashian his legacvy needs another title or two.

Sccit

or 4

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Being arguably behind Kobe is no shame. Just admit that he is CLEARLY above Melo, Wade, Durant, Westbrook, Paul and all them niggas.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

durant, it's too early to tell, but if he starts winning titles, then he can easily surpass lebron....wades careers been injury riddled, but prime for prime, i like wade. careerwise, lebron is ahead of him.....melo has been sub-par since leavin denver, so thats a given.... westbrook is doin some unbelievable stuff right now that even lebron has never done and we are yet to see him leading his own team. i'd take him on the lakers over lebron in a heartbeat.....but again, careerwise obviously goes to lebron. so yea, while lebron is clearly ahead of them guys for now, a couple of 'em are still up in the air.

Hack Wilson - real

lol @ Durant being near Lebron status  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
durant, it's too early to tell, but if he starts winning titles, then he can easily surpass lebron....wades careers been injury riddled, but prime for prime, i like wade. careerwise, lebron is ahead of him.....melo has been sub-par since leavin denver, so thats a given.... westbrook is doin some unbelievable stuff right now that even lebron has never done and we are yet to see him leading his own team. i'd take him on the lakers over lebron in a heartbeat.....but again, careerwise obviously goes to lebron. so yea, while lebron is clearly ahead of them guys for now, a couple of 'em are still up in the air.

Posts like this just make you realize how troll you can be. You just went against all your beliefs.

You can say "if he wins titles he can be better" about any player in the league regarding Michael Jordan. Bron beat Durant in the Finals. You know for a fact if LeBron made the Finals against one of those Pau Gasol led Lakers teams & Kobe had a Finals win over him, you'd still be talking about it to this day about why that makes Kobe better.

There is nothing prime for prime that puts Wade over LeBron lol. Wade has done nothing relatively close to what LeBron has done for the past 4-5 seasons.

You just based five games of basketball Westbrook had on saying "he's close to LeBron" & if you had the choice you'd take Rus.

You just said LeBron has never led his own team...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/NB58D1Em3Yo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/NB58D1Em3Yo</a>

Bruh, you sound like an absolute clown.

Sccit

Posts like this just make you realize how troll you can be. You just went against all your beliefs.

You can say "if he wins titles he can be better" about any player in the league regarding Michael Jordan. Bron beat Durant in the Finals. You know for a fact if LeBron made the Finals against one of those Pau Gasol led Lakers teams & Kobe had a Finals win over him, you'd still be talking about it to this day about why that makes Kobe better.

There is nothing prime for prime that puts Wade over LeBron lol. Wade has done nothing relatively close to what LeBron has done for the past 4-5 seasons.

You just based five games of basketball Westbrook had on saying "he's close to LeBron" & if you had the choice you'd take Rus.

You just said LeBron has never led his own team...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/NB58D1Em3Yo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/NB58D1Em3Yo</a>

Bruh, you sound like an absolute clown.

wade won with less than lebron.....he's also clutch and pretty much the exact opposite of lebron in terms of alpha vs beta. i know it seems like a long time ago, but before the injuries took over his career, many people used to argue wade>lebron. now, like i said, career-wise, lebron got it...but still, prime-for-prime, i rather have wade on my team all day. that prime was simply short-lived and the nba is all about what have u done for me lately......

as for durant, lebron beat him in his very first finals appearance...thunder had literally zero experience. and vs. a stacked miami team who already been there, okc stood no chance. it's not a lebron vs durant thing...it's a rookie thunder vs. vet heat thing. not a fair assessment of durant vs. lebron.

durant is actually in the same spot lebron was to start in his career....superstar with 1 finals appearance and no titles to show for. so his book is still bein written. cant say how it ends, but a couple titles the traditional way could very easily catapult him past lebron.