Author Topic: Tell em Trinidad James #Stamp  (Read 152 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tell em Trinidad James #Stamp
« on: March 17, 2015, 07:51:43 AM »
Now I see DX tryna throw the aftershade on my man.  How's he the wrong person, Son black?  Tha fuck is wrong with that?

I swear some of these Coons will tap dance til the cows come home just so they can stretch their 15 seconds of whatever.

Niggers make evolution harder and harsher than it has to be sometimes.  Instead of building off of what he said, they threw shade and tried to fade my man Smh.  Instead of sticking together they'd rather divide.  Ol' Krab In A Bucket Ass Coons

I'm not even going to bother linking the site to the Thread.  It's not even clickworthy (and yes I did skim thru it)

"What I wanna ask the world and all the rappers that have been doing this forever, when you go to a show and you're performing your songs and you've sold out. Shouts out to Big Sean, he just sold a great album. You got Kendrick Lamar album just dropped last night, it's great," he said. "The first opening line on Kendrick Lamar's new album is, 'Every nigga is a star.' That's the first thing. Some of the biggest songs ever use it. So when you go to your show and you're performing, me personally, I've never seen an artist stop the show like, 'You guys can't use this word.' In general, to get to the nitty gritty of the bottom of this, if we have a problem with the word and it's gonna continue to cause things, we should eliminate the word period. If we're gonna use the word people are gonna use the word."
~ Trinidad James

CORREA

Re: Tell em Trinidad James #Stamp
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 09:12:56 AM »
Now I see DX tryna throw the aftershade on my man.  How's he the wrong person, Son black?  Tha fuck is wrong with that?

I swear some of these Coons will tap dance til the cows come home just so they can stretch their 15 seconds of whatever.

Niggers make evolution harder and harsher than it has to be sometimes.  Instead of building off of what he said, they threw shade and tried to fade my man Smh.  Instead of sticking together they'd rather divide.  Ol' Krab In A Bucket Ass Coons

I'm not even going to bother linking the site to the Thread.  It's not even clickworthy (and yes I did skim thru it)

"What I wanna ask the world and all the rappers that have been doing this forever, when you go to a show and you're performing your songs and you've sold out. Shouts out to Big Sean, he just sold a great album. You got Kendrick Lamar album just dropped last night, it's great," he said. "The first opening line on Kendrick Lamar's new album is, 'Every nigga is a star.' That's the first thing. Some of the biggest songs ever use it. So when you go to your show and you're performing, me personally, I've never seen an artist stop the show like, 'You guys can't use this word.' In general, to get to the nitty gritty of the bottom of this, if we have a problem with the word and it's gonna continue to cause things, we should eliminate the word period. If we're gonna use the word people are gonna use the word."
~ Trinidad James

LMAO AT all this when will you learn that most of these rappers especially the crappy ones you like Trinidad James only care bout themselves and their money if they really got any

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 09:41:24 AM »
And what it is exactly that YOU care about??

« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:45:59 AM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 09:52:09 AM »
And what it is iz it exactly that YOU care about??

Trinidad James was born in Port of Spain, Trinidad so does he have a right to use the word?

what i care about?

im tired of people using excuses the white man this the white man that best thing to do
go to school and get a education  the same people complaining don't put the effort in getting that education to get that good job
instead what you see is doing nothing not going to school drinking and smoking all the time and being dumb down by some of the shit rappers of today thats what really going on in the streets

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 09:54:35 AM »
He actually gave you Peckerwoods some leway tho?  Just as I did

You should try reading for a change.  This isn't a "get it off your chest" type of thread.  I already have those on the first page of Outbound

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 09:55:53 AM »