Author Topic: 2Pac, Dr. Dre, & Roger Troutman "California Love (Extended Original Version)"  (Read 965 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1EQxp-CRAMw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1EQxp-CRAMw</a>

Who could hook this up 1 time tho?  I think somebody had it up'd here years ago but I'm talkin about maybe a decade ago.  If anyone could slide me in I says I would greatly appreciate that tho.

And while we're here.  Anyone know why this song is so exclusive and hard to find?  Let alone the fact that they've never bothered to put the full version out even after it's ten-thousand times of being re-released over the years

Hack Wilson - real

i own that vinyl but i don't own anything to rip it on anymore

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn.  I know somebody out there got it on mp3 or whatever.  Otherwise it wouldn't be on YouTube.

Hopefully it'll pop up soon

Matty

pretty sure i have it, but not the instrumental. computerless atm, will hook it up in a couple of weeks if nobody else comes through. i'm guessing will (don't buy albums) has it if you're eager get it.

DeeezNuuuts83

It leaked on the All Eyez on Me demo, if I remember correctly.  Personally I hate listening to it, since I don't care much for that extra minute or two of the beat and the computah-putah-putah-putahhhhhhhhhh Roger Troutman voicebox gibberish.

Matty

It leaked on the All Eyez on Me demo, if I remember correctly.  Personally I hate listening to it, since I don't care much for that extra minute or two of the beat and the computah-putah-putah-putahhhhhhhhhh Roger Troutman voicebox gibberish.

blasphemy.

Hack Wilson - real

i think Matty has it and is holding out on us all!

Matty

i think Matty has it and is holding out on us all!

my computer of 8 years just died recently man, show some respect :laugh:

Will_B

I got that AEOM demo but not sure if it's the same as on the promo vinyl

Matty

i recall whatever i have as coming off a cd single, but then i remember it being like 5 minutes and not 6:30, so i'm not sure. is there both an extended and a super extended version?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

blasphemy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i recall whatever i have as coming off a cd single, but then i remember it being like 5 minutes and not 6:30, so i'm not sure. is there both an extended and a super extended version?

I think this version is the original Original.  I think that 5 minute version you're talking about is the version they put out way before they started re-releasing it over and over

Hack Wilson - real

interesting

Will_B

I've seen a couple forum links for the promo vinyl but you need to be a member to download

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Name names.

#TheŁeech