Author Topic: Max Kellerman: "Relialbe NBA Source says RONDO is a Lock to Sign w/ Lakers"  (Read 794 times)

Sccit

Max Kellerman of ESPN is proclaiming to everyone including to John Ireland that he has a reliable NBA source saying Rajon Rondo is signing with the Lakers this summer for the max.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=12614223

- Says he has a very reliable source in the NBA saying "Rajon Rondo is a mortal lock to sign with the Lakers."

- Says Lakers and Rondo have mutual interest and Lakers will offer Rondo the max.

- Reports are out now that Lakers are prioritizing Rondo because they know they can't get Dragic.

- Gives his own opinion that this is "Stupid Lakers, stupid!" But understands Lakers have to use 90% of the cap per League rules, and there's no other free agents they believe they can realistically acquire.

- Says hopefully the Lakers are able to sign Rondo to a short term deal with the most money he can get, because he doesn't want Lakers paying max dollars to a 35 year old player who can't shoot and is twice as slow as he is now.

hack ... it's about that time to switch teams again bruhbruh 8)

Hack Wilson - real

glad he spent his best years in Boston

Remedy360

Aren't you not a fan of Rondo?

Hack Wilson - real

NIK just hates him because of the '08 NBA finals

Sccit

truly, he's only a fan of the lakers

Remedy360

Huh?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Looks like the Lakers are in for some drastic overpayment.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

if Rondo returns to form then he's worth every penny but he's clearly not a good fit in Dallas - i don't watch their games at all being on the east coast so I couldn't imagine what the issue is but when Rondo was in his prime he was the best defensive PG in the league.

Sccit

Huh?

hack...he's only a fan of the lakers aka it's the team he clearly cares most about.

Sccit

i agree

Hack Wilson - real

Huh?

hack...he's only a fan of the lakers aka it's the team he clearly cares most about.
::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Kid needs the basketball, Kobe needs the basketball. Bad combo.

Hack Wilson - real

Kid needs the basketball, Kobe needs the basketball. Bad combo.

when Kobe retires after next year and the Clippers are still banging out playoff appearances for years to come with CP3 and Blake I bet Sccit will be a Clip Show fan.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

if Rondo returns to form then he's worth every penny but he's clearly not a good fit in Dallas - i don't watch their games at all being on the east coast so I couldn't imagine what the issue is but when Rondo was in his prime he was the best defensive PG in the league.

From what it sounds like the Lakers are ready go pay him around 68-72mil/4years. Kobe probably hopes to become a spot-up shooter while getting 20 assists per game from Rondo so he can play until he's 40.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

From what it sounds like the Lakers are ready go pay him around 68-72mil/4years. Kobe probably hopes to become a spot-up shooter while getting 20 assists per game from Rondo so he can play until he's 40.

THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE DOPE