Author Topic: Tech N9ne Taps Eminem, Lil Wayne, T.I. & More For 'Special Effects' Tracklist  (Read 405 times)

CORREA

With just under a month to go before Tech N9ne releases his new album Special Effects on May 5th, the Strange Music emcee offers up the project's official tracklisting. At 24 tracks, the official follow-up to 2013's Something Else is set to feature Eminem, T.I., Hopsin, Yo Gotti, Lil Wayne, E-40, Audio Push, our homie Gee Watts, Krizz Kaliko and more.

Check out the titles below and pre-order the LP here.

01 The Procedure (Intro)
    02 Aw Yeah? (InterVENTion)
    03 Lacrimosa
    04 Condolences (Skit)
    05 On The Bible f. Zuse & T.I.
    06 Shroud f. Krizz Kaliko
    07 More Psycho Messages (Skit)
    08 Psycho Bitch III f. Hopsin
    09 Wither f. Corey Taylor
    10 Dead Alive (Skit)
    11 Hood Go Crazy . 2 Chainz & B.o.B.
    12 Bass Ackwards f. Lil Wayne, Yo Gotti & Big Scoob
    13 No K f. E-40 & Krizz Kaliko
    14 Countdown (Skit)
    15 Speedom (WWC2) f. Eminem & Krizz Kaliko
    16 Give It All f. Audio Push & Krizz Kaliko
    17 Yates f. Marcus Yates
    18 M T M D (Skit)
    19 A Certain Comfort f. Kate Rose
    20 Burn It Down f. Ryan Bradley
    21 Life Sentences f. Krizz Kaliko, Joey Cool & Gee Watts
    22 Dyin' Flyin' f. Krizz Kaliko
    23 Worldly Angel
    24 Roadkill (Tech N9ne & Excision)

Tech recently sat down with hnhh to break down some of the tracks.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9LhKD4bPmO4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9LhKD4bPmO4</a>

Hack Wilson - real

over rated

CORREA

over rated

tech doesn't disappoint its a reason hes been around for so long and is the #1 independent rapper of ALL TIME  8)

Blood$

smh at no Brotha Lynch Hung on here... should have been on the song with Em instead of Scoob

CORREA

smh at no Brotha Lynch Hung on here... should have been on the song with Em instead of Scoob

smh @ no tde would have liked to see Nipsey Hussle on it too

Eddz

Looking forward to this, Tech is one of the all time greats 8)

Dogg Ly Dogg

Brotha Lynch said he would focus on writing movie scripts after the final chapter of his trilogy and he may not be on the roster anymore

Hack Wilson - real

over rated

tech doesn't disappoint its a reason hes been around for so long and is the #1 independent rapper of ALL TIME  8)

Necro is the #1 independent rapper of all time.  Tech N9ne bounced around from labels (Qqest, JCOR etc) and managers (Sway Calloway) before going indy.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Been waiting for a real Tecca Nina and Em collabo since like 15 years. If Eminem was healthy and motivated it may have been worth it.

1999: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/a5SsQ97k438" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/a5SsQ97k438</a>

« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 10:14:21 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

it's krizz kalico, not scoob....krizz prolly just guna do the hook

CORREA

maybe but dont let him fool you he can go too

midwestryder

over rated

Necro is the #1 independent rapper of all time.  Tech N9ne bounced around from labels (Qqest, JCOR etc) and managers (Sway Calloway) before going indy.
no Necro is not .   NEcro wish his could sell as good as TeCh N9ne independent & have a good independent selling label like strange music .  Tech n9ne out sells necro on every level of independent that includes record sells & tour .    Nothing about Tech n9ne is overrated like Necro . . Necro's borther ill bill is better then necro .

Blood$

maybe but dont let him fool you he can go too

I meant to say Krizz lol but Scoob on the song with Gotti and Wayne is also interesting

over rated

no Necro is not .   NEcro wish his could sell as good as TeCh N9ne independent & have a good independent selling label like strange music .  Tech n9ne out sells necro on every level of independent that includes record sells & tour .    Nothing about Tech n9ne is overrated like Necro . . Necro's borther ill bill is better then necro .

I actually agree with you for the second time ever lol

Eddz

Tech N9ne is the undisputed independent king, not just hip-hop but all genres.

CORREA

over rated

and i thought April fools was over necro who nobody knows him lol tech will crush him
true tech was part of diff labels but things changed in 01 or 02 when tech and his partner started strange music what has necro done dude doesn't even have a gold record and been dropping albums since 98