Author Topic: DMX -- Condoms, Cigs & Henny, Please ... My Hotel Room Is So 'Hood!  (Read 227 times)

CORREA

DMX and The LOX might blow the roof off their downtown L.A. concert Wednesday -- but the real party's back at X's hotel room ... which is gonna be loaded with XL-sized condoms and Newports.

We got our hands on a copy of DMX's rider -- the special requests promoters have to fill for performers -- and it reads like the most awesome 'hood pass. Check out the must-haves for his hotel suite:

- One fifth of Hennessy
- One 6-pack of Sunkist Soda
- One carton of Newport cigarettes
- Two boxes of Magnum Condoms
- Now & Laters (assorted flavors)

DMX also requires $150 cash for "incidentals" -- what that means exactly ... we'll leave to your imagination.

As for his dressing room ... it's a diabetic nightmare: TWO more fifths of Henny, hot chicken (white meat only), mashed potatoes, green beans, tons of soda, Oreos, Starbursts, Skittles, and yes -- more Now & Laters.

Interesting though -- no condoms needed in the dressing room. We're told ... that is NOT where X is gonna give it to ya.

J. B A N A N A S

Re: DMX -- Condoms, Cigs & Henny, Please ... My Hotel Room Is So 'Hood!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 05:39:15 PM »
Sounds pretty good to me. I don't even smoke newps but the $150 hooker I fuck probably does.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 06:52:40 PM »
crackhead X needs hookers?  lmao

CORREA

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

miss demeanor

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 08:53:29 PM »
Its dark n hell is hot... When x says "this is for my dogs" I say "this is for my don"..... Dog is an insult in Australia.