Author Topic: SkillZ -VS- Mickey aka Mickaveli  (Read 318 times)

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
SkillZ -VS- Mickey aka Mickaveli
« on: April 08, 2003, 11:08:35 PM »
This kid like "virgins" beg'n me to switch up styles, cause he cant 'take it all at one time'/-
Its like throwing 'bait less hooks' trying to 'fish' with this retard or maybe hes to dumb to 'catch lines'/- (Catch on)
I'm 'Open'n yur flesh' an 'injecting my words', so i know i'm "getting under yur skin" an your 'feel'n' these ryhmes/-
So ill i cause this kid ah loss of hair, than throw yur words back in your face, only time your 'spit' - 'shines'/- (spit shine his head)
Forever never winnin, like hes playing chess an can 'never make the right move' cause the bitch 'blind'/-
We could never have 'equal verses", you'll get DQ'd but you'd STILL have better luck if you use'd mine/- (cant win)
I'll kill this bitch and pull every other 'vertebrate', you aint got 'half' the 'back to hold in' and 'miss'n yur spine'/-

You posted wanting to battle so here it is ...

You have 48 hours to replie back with a 7 bar verse or more, than the voting takes place

No crew no hate dick riding votes
3-0 tko or first to 5 wins

Good luck
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
Re:SkillZ -VS- Mickey aka Mickaveli
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 07:40:04 AM »
yo skills that was good
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2003, 04:54:13 PM »
Thanks dawg
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2003, 09:16:05 PM »
Limited time ....... POST YOUR VERSE
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2003, 10:02:56 PM »
so wen is he gon reply or spit his part? ???

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2003, 07:28:56 AM »
If you wanna drop your verse PLEASE DO but i will keep it in my wins as a DQ untill you drop ... fair enough

HIT ME BACK wit 7 barz soon!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 08:02:42 PM by SkillZ »
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2003, 02:43:55 PM »
Since he posted in the wrong place i'll put his verse here

Mickey aka Micaveli
You front stand fraudulent, expecting fatalities off the keys, no illistrations shown off these, I tease like a constant and stable beatch regularly giving eye contact, its accepted I customeraly have verbal confronatations so I stay vocally packed, to react to dialect uneducated fat cats shoved in the sack, no vengeance spoken, you die choken, swallow your pride with the water I inahle, Spit so extenly with so much technique to drown a blue whale, apporach to me with methods to overcome and defeat, reply to conquer or get beat on the street
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2003, 02:44:11 PM »
votes please
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2003, 02:32:53 AM »
No Votes  :-[

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2003, 05:31:47 AM »
i would  vote honestly but yall said no crew votes.

sooo..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2003, 06:28:57 PM »
vote: skillz- better flow, metaphors, more personals and harder punches.  Makaveli didn't seem to throw anything personals, the rhyme sounded more like a keystyle.  Flow was nice though.  Gotta give it to skillz though, just a little more complexity in his rhyme and good methaphors

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2003, 07:36:22 AM »
skills overall was better harder hit and more mutis

vote skills
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2003, 09:28:38 AM »
Now, when I was here before a lot of people accused me of being hyper-critical of other people's shit so take this as you will and please, please don't let yourself get offended by something that someone on the internet says because a) it would mean you have mad emotional issues and b) it's nothing personal. I just need to say this because sometimes people take criticism the wrong way. ;)

skillZ - Honestly, after reading some of your other shit this wasn't up-to-par for you. Don't get me wrong, it was still by no means a bad verse, but you can do better. I don't really have any suggestions because it seems like you understand the basic principles of keystyling (a verse that's easy to flow with, easy to read, and packed with good punches/wordplay and well-used multies). Not bad, but not good either.

Mickaveli - URGH! I hate when verses are one paragraph stringed together, but rest assured that I'm not going to let it affect the way I vote. I like a lot of the multies and it was easy to flow with the whole way through, but the punches were evasive and while some of them were kind of "artsy" (like the blue whale one) I wasn't really feeling them all that much to be honest.

Conclusion - I thought this battle was relatively even but I thought SkillZ had better punches overall. So my vote goes to him.

Alright, now that I've set myself up for mad hate could either of you please vote on my battle here? Thanks.
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2003, 04:39:10 PM »
dope vote.. NoT
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2003, 07:17:48 PM »
yeah Not, no one really even gives that kind of feedback on battles, so I'm sure that both of these dudes appreciate it.  Shit, I know I would if people gave me more than "good flow, or not enough personals"  Props man.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont