Author Topic: KEVIN DURANT'S MT. RUSHMORE  (Read 3586 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: KEVIN DURANT'S MT. RUSHMORE
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2015, 10:24:32 AM »
Hum... best duo?

Come on, no matter how hard I am on Kobe, I can't say him and Shaq weren't the best duo in history. Unless you have Magic/Kareem.

Cousy/Russell and Jordan/Pippen both have arguments, but Magic/Kareem was the most complete duo in NBA history. Both were HIGHLY skilled, Kareem had an unblockable shot, Magic had the best court vision on any player in  NBA history, and if you are talking about early 80's Magic/Kareem, Kareem was still in his prime and Magic actually played defense.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2015, 10:46:41 AM »
this is true

Russell-Cousy is also better than shaq and kobe

Well the Dubcc standard actually just mathematically eliminates the 1960's. So Russell is disqualified for some reason. I don't make the rules, just follow them.

But MJ/Pippen is untouchable.

Sccit

« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2015, 02:29:43 PM »
So your argument is based on "if they played more seasons together". Even though I could easily say "if Jordan didn't retire, they could of won nine years in a row".

So back to reality where things actually happened...6-0 >>> 3-1. Not debatable how much of a landslide victory it is for MJ/Pippen.

so by your standards, the greatest duo of all time is bill russell-bob cousy

also, tony parker-tim duncan >>> kobe-shaq >>> dirk nowitzki-jason terry=wilt chamberlain-jerry west...............................u on that moron logic, bruh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2015, 08:44:09 PM »
No, no. It's your logic. So Russell doesn't count. The 60's don't factor into the Dubcc ring argument.

MJ/Pippen never lost & they have 6 rings. It makes them better than Shaq & Kobe. Skill doesn't matter. Understanding who was a better play doesn't matter. The rings speak.

lol @ calling Dirk & Terry a duo. Duo's are built through a span of years that are without a doubt recognizable. Not two random players that played on the same team.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2015, 08:54:16 PM »
this is true

Russell-Cousy is also better than shaq and kobe

Well the Dubcc standard actually just mathematically eliminates the 1960's. So Russell is disqualified for some reason. I don't make the rules, just follow them.

But MJ/Pippen is untouchable.

it's so true sadly.

weird how Shaq can once be "the best center ever" based on accomplishments dated up to 2002 but yet after winning another title AFTER that he's suddenly a "back of the top 10" player

Sccit

« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2015, 10:12:15 PM »
when all else fails, troll on.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2015, 06:49:12 PM »
It's not trolling. You set the standards. I'm following them.

Sccit

« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2015, 07:06:47 PM »
i know im good, but i aint God.....the standards was set before i was born G