Author Topic: Mets win 10 in a row  (Read 1136 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Mets win 10 in a row
« on: April 22, 2015, 08:49:30 PM »

Best team in Baseball

Eat a dick, Hack

Sccit

Re: Mets win 10 in a row
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 09:05:01 PM »
dodgers are better

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 12:54:39 AM »
dodgers are better

Lol the Dodgers have the highest payroll in baseball and are a world series favorite...everyone expects the Mets to suck every year.

I still don't see them as being better than an 85 win team or so, but it would be great to see them one up the Yankees for the first time in seemingly forever.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 01:00:25 AM »
dodgers are better

Lol the Dodgers have the highest payroll in baseball and are a world series favorite...everyone expects the Mets to suck every year.

I still don't see them as being better than an 85 win team or so, but it would be great to see them one up the Yankees for the first time in seemingly forever.

i know....just reminding tom LA>NY

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 08:50:17 AM »
th Mets are the Clippers of new york....historically speaking of course.

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 12:22:04 PM »
th Mets are the Clippers of new york....historically speaking of course.

Until the Mets dominate again and the Yanks suck then it's a Mets city just like it was in the 80's.  Even 06 the city had more buzz when the Mets were good.  And I know your a Jets fan and it's the same exact way.  It's a Giant city but when the Jets are good there is a buzz you don't get with the Giants.  But you wouldn't actually know anything about that because you have lived your entire life in a log cabin in a shitty state no one has ever heard of...buh buh buh we have stephen king and lobster

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 12:24:19 PM »
i don't like lobster

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 12:26:38 PM »
I just asked all my Met fan friends if they'll give me 8-1 that the Yankees finish with a better record. Going to be a beautiful year.

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 12:31:15 PM »
I just asked all my Met fan friends if they'll give me 8-1 that the Yankees finish with a better record. Going to be a beautiful year.

You just asked your friend 30 seconds after I made this post lmao.  You're best player is 55 years old with a creaky hip loll.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 12:58:56 PM »

You just asked your friend 30 seconds after I made this post lmao.  You're best player is 55 years old with a creaky hip loll.

Na, about an hour ago; funny you made the thread.

& your best player not named Harvey is Lucas Duda, followed by Curtis "Inevitably bat .198" Granderson, while Wright is on the DL.

Gotta take advantage of optimistic Met fans, excited they beat the mighty, mighty, stacked, Marlins, Phillies & Braves.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 01:04:17 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 01:09:43 PM »

& your best player not named Harvey is Lucas Duda, followed by Curtis "Inevitably bat .198" Granderson, while Wright is on the DL.

Gotta take advantage of optimistic Met fans, excited they beat the mighty, mighty, stacked, Marlins, Phillies & Braves.

i love how he mentions the 2006 Mets, wasn't that the team with the biggest choke in MLB history???? 

Yankees have even won a world series since then, this Mets fan revisionist history is hilarious. 

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 01:11:01 PM »

Harvey might not even be our best pitcher lol.  And Grandy might even be in our top ten best payers lmao.  Nice to see you still have no clue what you're talking about lol.

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2015, 01:12:21 PM »

i love how he mentions the 2006 Mets, wasn't that the team with the biggest choke in MLB history???? 

Yankees have even won a world series since then, this Mets fan revisionist history is hilarious. 

No that team lost the 2004 alcs after being up 3-0... The name of that team slips my mind.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2015, 01:14:07 PM »
i meant biggest division leading collapse choke, no excuse for the 04 yankees, i'll give you that any day.  however when you have 5 world series in your memory + the aaron boone series it eases the pain.