Author Topic: anybody on here cop Scarface's book?  (Read 453 times)

Blood$

anybody on here cop Scarface's book?
« on: April 28, 2015, 02:03:34 PM »
I did, read about 50 pages today and I'm already tempted to finish it in one sitting

The Predator

Re: anybody on here cop Scarface's book?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 04:31:48 AM »
Face will have some interesting stories to tell.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 07:22:51 AM »
I knocked out 130 pages yesterday, so far it's a must own for all fans of hip-hop

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 02:00:18 PM »
I probably shouldn't speak on this but Yeah

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 02:18:23 PM »
I plan on it but have not purchased it yet

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 06:16:00 AM »
I can't buy it cos I dont make purchases over the net....
I read wyclef....jay z.... eminem....n t.i. -power n beauty...
Read a bit of kwan, but that's bout as hood as I get literaturely speaking, literally.
I know that whats a culture n lifestyle for some, is an insult and abuse to others, so I try to be mindful now about what I empower through purchase...
I'm not saying I want people to starve cos that just starts the same degenerative cycle, but I don't want to feed someone's greed by payin to vicariously partake in bad deeds that have real consequences, like victims n pain, so I'm probably better off not reading bout scarface... I'm not claiming to know the story he telling, we all got our own stories we got ways to tell em.... I'm not feeding into the mindset or trap that if you from the hood then ya must be into gangsta rap... Innocent people gotta struggle n strive admits troubles n problems I couldn't even begin to describe... Gotta try to survive on a day to day basis, you either pick up on game or put down its that's basic, yet debase, fake n faceless, cos although we admire, the infamy n riches n watching someone rise n shine, in the end we all just living a lie if we prepared to die for corruption cos it'll come as no surprise that the same thing you desire is what keeps you trapped , keeping up appearances and putting on an act... I know its real life, but gangstaz need love to, not from me or you, I mean from the type they'd call boo, and if ya really are down for the game n the fame, then ya can't be 100% honest on the off chance you'll be slain.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 08:09:52 AM »
I haven't but may check it out. Face has been doing some interviews to promote the book, and all of the interviews are great. He's a heck of a character.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 08:11:20 AM »
I'm about to finish the book up today

excellent read overall, Face touches on almost anything you would want to know about all the way from the beginning

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2015, 08:18:07 AM »
I'm coppin' it !!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2015, 08:59:42 AM »
I'm coppin' it !!!

don't you have to know how to read in order to buy a book?  or are you getting the audio version

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2015, 09:59:31 AM »
I'm coppin' it !!!

don't you have to know how to read in order to buy a book?  or are you getting the audio version
I'm gonna read it while your mother is suckin' my dick.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BIGWORM

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2015, 01:09:09 PM »
I picked it up. I'm starting to read it tomorrow.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2015, 01:15:29 PM »
I finished it in 3 sittings... well worth it but it could have been a little longer, still a great amount of insight

+1 to all in here who either copped it or plan on doing so  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2015, 01:17:26 PM »
does he mention doing the song Gangsta Rap with Crooked I in the book?   ;D

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2015, 03:07:28 PM »
does he mention doing the song Gangsta Rap with Crooked I in the book?   ;D

no because that song probably wasn't official... Suge more than likely got that verse from J Prince during the time Face was distant from RAL

he does mention in the book that he was never a fan of the "Homies & Thugs" track though and was against that being a single let alone an album cut