Author Topic: apology to WC - dub c  (Read 653 times)

Ebenus Supremus

Re: apology to WC - dub c
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 08:31:29 PM »
Damn!
Where do I get off calling dub a trick in my fantasies?
I think I need to take some medication....
Seriously!

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 08:36:39 PM »
Nah...
Seriously though...
I have imagined being beautiful n being real affectionate with the dude.... Only cos he looked fine as hell in Brisbane in 2010 n when he reached out to the crowd I backed off n didn't touch him....
Should of when I had the chance....
Then I could at least say I've touched the man....
And on the real... When I found out last month that he was married I swore I would never think of him again...

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 09:33:33 PM »
I opened up for WC a couple weeks back .. I'm the closest you'll get boo

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 10:22:08 PM »
Well....
I don't wanna offend dub, so by extension maybe I shouldn't offend you...
Then again, I did get my rocks off thinking off dub in a manner that could be deemed offensive by his wife....
Just like I get a kick outa having a lil tit for tat with you...
Dear me sccit.... What am I to do...
Dick ride vicariously through your supposed affiliations n show respect in a vain attempt to get one person removed to someone who I know can be crass but compensates it by being fine as hell...
Or should I, dare I say "keep it real" and continue on my hate filled, jealousy fueled, sarcastic and straight up derogatory quest to hang shit on someone who's obviously trying to make a go of something he's passionate about....
Cube dissed cypress, cypress called dub a silly billy then said that mack 10 n cube were beating each other up the backside with no Vaseline.... Now everyone's honky dory n only the fans keep the beef going by bringing up diss tracks from 20 years ago n taking sides....
I wanna take Brian's side, cos he cops a lot of hate n so many people have love for you, and through my own critiques of your lyrics, I have no idea why you get any play at all.... Apples n oranges.... I'm not saying you don't have lyrical ability, I just don't favor the content of your lyrics.... But I jumped off the gangsta rap bandwagon too, cos I don't wanna have anything to do with anything that is even slightly derogatory or affiliated with corruption to any extent....
This is such a dilemma sccit....
I was a blind, idolising wanna be groupie for so long, its kinda hard to kick the habit....
This must be what junkies feel like, do anything for the next hit, no need for a moral compass....
Okay, I know, I'll compromise.....
I'll stop blatantly hating, keep my opinion to myself unless I think it is valid rather than just negatively critical... I'll forget about vicariously getting one person removed from a handsome married man, and try n be a bit more particular about who I consider worthy of a fantasy, like, someone who's single for starters and not rich off spitting rhymes, that although could be considered constructive n conscious to a degree, are also defamative and vulgar and a reflection of lived experiences that I no longer wish to associate with or pay mind to...
I think I'll fantasize about being 12 all over again, finishing school, and saving myself for a husband n having twins once I'm married and being a housewife, and keeping myself fit both mentally n physically, and only listening to the kind of hip hop that inspired intellectual discussion about the ills in society, which I would do my utmost to try and prevent my family being afflicted by or exposed too...
Yeah, I think I'll do that...