Author Topic: Dr. Dre - The Aftermath Vol. 1 (RAP VERSION) {ALBUMS OVER 128 Kbps} *Link*  (Read 1599 times)

Tha Crip

I took out all the RnB tracks and replaced em with tracks Dre or his team appeared on/produced around that time or close to, I fixed alot of them too...ENJOY

The Aftermath Vol. 1

1. Aftermath Intro
(Produced By Dr. Dre & Mel-Man)

2. Group Therapy - Eastcoast Killaz, Westcoast Killaz
(Produced By Dr. Dre & Stu-B-Doo)

3. Mel-Man - Sh*ttin' On The World *

4. RBX - Blunt Time
(Produced By Dr.Dre & Stu-B-Doo)

5. Dr. Dre - Been There, Done That  
(Produced By Dr. Dre & Bud'da)

6. Dr. Dre (feat. Kurupt) - Ask Yourself A Question
(Produced By Dr. Dre)

7. Mischellaneous - As The World Turns
(Produced By The Glove)

8. Phats Bossi - Through The Rain *
(Produced By Dr. Dre & Warren G)

9. King Tee - Str8 Gone
(Produced By Bud'da)

10. Nas - Nas Is Coming *
(Produced By Dr. Dre)

11. R.C. (feat. King Tee) - Saturday *
(Produced By Dr. Dre)

12. Gunz - Hog In Me

13. Dr. Dre (feat. Ras Kass & Mack 10) - Ghetto Fabulous

14. Dr. Dre (feat. E-A-Ski) - Dre & Mr. Ski
(Produced By Dr. Dre & E-A-Ski)

15. Dr. Dre (feat. Scarface & Ice Cube) - Game Over
(Produced By Dr. Dre)

16. Sharief - L.A.W. (Lyrical Assault Weapon)
(Produced By Stu-B-Doo)

17. Nowl - Nationowl *
(Produced By Bud'da)

18. Eve - Eve Of Destruction
(Produced By Mel-Man)

19. R.C. (feat. King Tee) - Fame
(Produced By Dr. Dre & The Glove)

20. Dr. Dre (feat. LL Cool J) - Zoom
(Produced By Dr. Dre)

21. Dr. Dre (feat. B-Real) - Puppet Master
(Produced By Dr. Dre & DJ Muggs)

22. Group Therapy - Eastcoast Killaz, Westcoast Killaz (Club Mix)
(Produced By Bud'da)

* = Tracks Dre appears on but isn't featured, hes all over the album now as opposed to just just a couple songs before lol

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/XwxaTjnB/file.html
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 10:42:06 AM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

pacUKmak

• Lil Geezy
Nice compilation of tracks, a few I have not heard so I'll take a listen. Thank you

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

I took out all the RnB tracks and replaced em with tracks Dre or his team appeared on/produced around that time or close to, I fixed alot of them too...ENJOY

The Aftermath Vol. 1

1. Aftermath Intro

2. Group Therapy - Eastcoast Killaz, Westcoast Killaz

3. Mel-Man - Sh*ttin' On The World *

4. RBX - Blunt Time
(Produced By Dr.Dre & Stu-B-Doo)

5. Dr. Dre - Been There, Done That
(Produced By Dr. Dre & Bud'da)

6. Dr. Dre (feat. Kurupt) - Ask Yourself A Question
(Produced By Dr. Dre)

7. Mischellaneous - As The World Turns
(Produced By The Glove)

8. Phats Bossi - Through The Rain *
(Produced By Dr. Dre & Warren G)

9. King Tee - Str8 Gone
(Produced By Bud'da)

10. Nas - Nas Is Coming *
(Produced By Dr. Dre)

11. R.C. (feat. King Tee) - Saturday *
(Produced By Dr. Dre)

12. Gunz - Hog In Me

13. Dr. Dre (feat. Ras Kass & Mack 10) - Ghetto Fabulous

14. Dr. Dre (feat. E-A-Ski) - Dre & Mr. Ski
(Produced By Dr. Dre & E-A-Ski)

15. Dr. Dre (feat. Scarface & Ice Cube) - Game Over
(Produced By Dr. Dre)

16. Sharief - L.A.W. (Lyrical Assault Weapon)
(Produced By Stu-B-Doo)

17. Nowl - Nationowl *
(Produced By Bud'da)

18. Eve - Eve Of Destruction
(Produced By Mel-Man)

19. R.C. (feat. King Tee) - Fame
(Produced By Dr. Dre & The Glove)

20. Dr. Dre (feat. LL Cool J) - Zoom
(Produced By Dr. Dre)

21. Dr. Dre (feat. B-Reel) - Puppet Master
(Produced By Dr. Dre & DJ Muggs)

22. Group Therapy - Eastcoast Killaz, Westcoast Killaz (Club Mix)
(Produced By Bud'da)

* = Tracks Dre appears on but isn't featured, hes all over the album now as opposed to just just a couple songs before lol

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/VYlIuIA1/file.html

good idea homie, glad you still doing ya thing

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
damn... good work homie... I would remove "Questions" as I think that came nearly 2 years later, but everything else looks pretty legit.  This was a really interesting period in Dre's career that only those who are old enough and were loyal fans of Dre during that period—can truly appreciate.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
damn... good work homie... I would remove "Questions" as I think that came nearly 2 years later, but everything else looks pretty legit.  This was a really interesting period in Dre's career that only those who are old enough and were loyal fans of Dre during that period—can truly appreciate.

I would replace it with "No Diggity", as that was another song that came out around that time. 

Soopahigh

Tha Crip is back at it !
Thanks fam
+1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn... good work homie... I would remove "Questions" as I think that came nearly 2 years later, but everything else looks pretty legit.  This was a really interesting period in Dre's career that only those who are old enough and were loyal fans of Dre during that period—can truly appreciate.

I would replace it with "No Diggity", as that was another song that came out around that time.  

Not a bad idea... but since this is 22 tracks deep, I am going to cut it down to around 15 track like the real album... not necessarily the 15 best but the 15 that are most appropriate for that Aftermath Presents era of Dre's life.

I'm listening through it for the first time right now and there are some real gems on here.  This RC and King T joint "Saturday" has that signature Aftermath Presents sound and is bangin!!  I never heard this joint till now I don't know where you found this shit.

...the two songs I've cut so far are "Questions" (too old) and that Gunz "Hogg" joint was a little weak
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 11:12:44 AM by Infinite aka Mekkan Refugee manifest »

Tha Crip

damn... good work homie... I would remove "Questions" as I think that came nearly 2 years later, but everything else looks pretty legit.  This was a really interesting period in Dre's career that only those who are old enough and were loyal fans of Dre during that period—can truly appreciate.

Not a bad idea... but since this is 22 tracks deep, I am going to cut it down to around 15 track like the real album... not necessarily the 15 best but the 15 that are most appropriate for that Aftermath Presents era of Dre's life.

I'm listening through it for the first time right now and there are some real gems on here.  This RC and King T joint "Saturday" has that signature Aftermath Presents sound and is bangin!!  I never heard this joint till now I don't know where you found this shit.

...the two songs I've cut so far are "Questions" (too old) and that Gunz "Hogg" joint was a little weak

Props for the feedback bro, yeah I added questions cause it has an actual dre verse on it lol, plus I cut off a kurupt verse on it so its short and more like a dre track with a verse by each of em. Ghetto Fab also came out later too but kept it cause it also has a verse by Dre on it...I felt the album needed more of these lol plus I'm sure they were made round the same time judging from the sound of the beats...I know its silly but while i was putting this together I had just had that mindstate of imagine Dre didnt release this the same year he left death row and worked on it for acouple years and released it in 98  8)

Tha Crip

I aint gonna lie I thought of it but its censored and more of an RNB track, classic but I was going for the whole "album is now rap" type feel. Made acouple exceptions for those RC songs cause they have bomb ass King T verses on em.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ons

Props for the feedback bro, yeah I added questions cause it has an actual dre verse on it lol, plus I cut off a kurupt verse on it so its short and more like a dre track with a verse by each of em. Ghetto Fab also came out later too but kept it cause it also has a verse by Dre on it...I felt the album needed more of these lol plus I'm sure they were made round the same time judging from the sound of the beats...I know its silly but while i was putting this together I had just had that mindstate of imagine Dre didnt release this the same year he left death row and worked on it for acouple years and released it in 98  8)

Word... I feel ya.... and that was a good vibe to have and good move to cut a kurupt verse off "Questions". 

As for "Ghetto Fabulous" it definitely fits because remember Dre used that beat for the Black Tango ending on his "Been There Done That" video.

dameons

Crip should do this for a living.

Tha Crip

Ons

Word... I feel ya.... and that was a good vibe to have and good move to cut a kurupt verse off "Questions". 

As for "Ghetto Fabulous" it definitely fits because remember Dre used that beat for the Black Tango ending on his "Been There Done That" video.

I totally forgot about that lol, good catch  8)

prince

great post!

k1000

i didn't want to listen to the compilation cos i remember i disliked that musical period of Dre; it's very dark and melodies are very generic or uncreative*. But when i saw there were some songs i did not know i listened to it.
The "Saturday" track is an absolute banger and no idea why it's been unreleased. U got other songs i already knew and like (Mr. Ski, Ghetto Fabulous) but apart from that, it confirmed my 1st thought.

*On the opposite, i kinda like the Kurupt song cos even though it's minimalist, there's an addition of musical elements building a wary atmosphere and it's not boring. an embryo of the "2001" sound.

Tha Crip

i didn't want to listen to the compilation cos i remember i disliked that musical period of Dre; it's very dark and melodies are very generic or uncreative*. But when i saw there were some songs i did not know i listened to it.
The "Saturday" track is an absolute banger and no idea why it's been unreleased. U got other songs i already knew and like (Mr. Ski, Ghetto Fabulous) but apart from that, it confirmed my 1st thought.

*On the opposite, i kinda like the Kurupt song cos even though it's minimalist, there's an addition of musical elements building a wary atmosphere and it's not boring. an embryo of the "2001" sound.

I know whatcha mean, dark depressing vibe really lol depends on the mood tho, sometimes I wanna check it start to finish sometimes I dont.