Author Topic: Boosie Badazz - Touch Down 2 Cause Hell (Discussion Thread)  (Read 452 times)

Blood$

1. Intro - Get Em Boosie
2. Window Of My Eyes
3. Mercy On My Soul (feat. Jeezy & Akelee)
4. Like A Man (feat. Rich Homie Quan)
5. On Deck (feat. Young Thug)
6. Retaliation
7. No Juice
8. On That Level (feat. Webbie)
9. Hip Hop Hooray (feat. Webbie)
10. Mr. Miyagi
11. Black Heaven (feat. Keyshia Cole & J. Cole)
12. She Don't Love Me (feat. Chris Brown)
13. All I Know (feat. PJ)
14. Drop Top Music (feat. Rick Ross)
15. Spoil You (feat. T.I.)
16. How She Got Her Name
17. Kicking Clouds
18. Hands Up
19. I'm Sorry

it's finally here, about to give it a spin
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 12:36:45 PM by Blood$ »

Lucifuge

Re: Boosie Badazz - Touch Down 2 Cause Hell (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 03:08:18 AM »
Album of the year for now. Full of bangers. This track with this faggot young thug is best on the album, beat is a monster.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 08:32:58 AM »
I need to hear this.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 11:19:02 AM »
definitely the best Southern rap album of 2015 and probably going to be a top 5 album in general... every song is at least decent and nothing is skip worthy really but I'd say the track with T.I. is the weakest

for sure copping this on Tuesday  8)

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 09:59:31 PM »
Album of the year

funniest shit i read today :D

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 01:51:50 PM »
definitely the best Southern rap album of 2015 and probably going to be a top 5 album in general... every song is at least decent and nothing is skip worthy really but I'd say the track with T.I. is the weakest

Good to know. Been hearing a lot of real positive feedback on this. Boosie has that Pimp/Pac aura about him. I want him to win.

I'm gonna cop this completely unheard, despite the album cover lol.

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 02:28:33 PM »

Good to know. Been hearing a lot of real positive feedback on this. Boosie has that Pimp/Pac aura about him. I want him to win.

lol he has nothing of pac hes just your typical southern rapper who has an annoying voice and if you want him to win as you say the top guy there's too much competition out there

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 10:43:50 PM »

you won't be disappointed, solid front to back

would have been dope if they could have gotten a Pimp C verse for the album but maybe they have something in the cut

Eddz

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 01:05:24 AM »
Album is okay but I could never get into Boosie's voice, he sounds a bit like a woman. Mentioning him in the same sentence as 2Pas is absurd.

Yelawolf "Love Story" is the best southern album to drop this year and is one of the best albums of 2015

CORREA

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2015, 01:50:03 AM »
I could never get into Boosie's voice, he sounds a bit like a woman. Mentioning him in the same sentence as 2Pas is absurd.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2015, 07:57:29 AM »
Yelawolf "Love Story" is the best southern album to drop this year and is one of the best albums of 2015

I respected that opinion on Boosie up until this part...  :nawty:

that single with Eminem was so doo-doo that I didn't even check for the rest but I will say that Yelawolf is one trill ass dude, met him in Texas a few months back at SXSW

Eddz

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2015, 10:42:28 PM »
You should check out the rest of Yelawolf's album it's really good and gets better the more I listen to it

BIGWORM

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2015, 08:42:58 PM »
Str8 up this is the album of the year so far. Boosie is coming proper on this and the song are well structured. It's also nice to hear that he's kicking the truth and toned down that voice...

Yeah you can really hear the 2-pac/Pimp-c influence, I like it.

The track with T.I. Is weak but maybe because its a broad track... All in all I threw on the headphones and bumped it from star to end.

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2015, 10:26:02 PM »
Str8 up this is the album of the year so far. Boosie is coming proper on this and the song are well structured. It's also nice to hear that he's kicking the truth and toned down that voice...

Yeah you can really hear the 2-pac/Pimp-c influence, I like it.

The track with T.I. Is weak but maybe because its a broad track... All in all I threw on the headphones and bumped it from star to end.

agreed 100%, I still play this album almost daily... most of it is great for the gym

I will say though that Ross and TIP features could have been swapped out for the songs they are on but I fuck with "Drop Top Music" heavy as it is