Author Topic: DubCNN/WCRydaz NWA release party is in planning stages  (Read 455 times)

Calilove661

DubCNN/WCRydaz NWA release party is in planning stages
« on: June 07, 2015, 08:42:49 AM »
DubCNN's Tim Sanchez will also be doing an interview with Lil Eazy for this site. Source: Sanchez's twitter.

OriginalVersion

Re: DubCNN/WCRydaz NWA release party is in planning stages
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 12:04:41 PM »
Where's Ms. NWAWhoRida or whatever the fuck her name was?
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 04:50:57 PM »
she came back as ebenus supremas, recorded a bunch video disses to me, and then offed herself

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 08:28:27 PM »
LOL  that can't be her, can it?? hahahaha i guess it explains why a random weirdo from australia had such interest in dubcc???

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 12:41:29 AM »
she came back as ebenus supremas, recorded a bunch video disses to me, and then offed herself

I was President of the Wiggaz Of The World Ass-sociation n got elected on Friday. I was ass-asinated by Sccit on Saturday. Resurrected n re elected today, being Sunday.
And my first act as President of the WWA is to put an APB out on Sccit n all wiggaz ass-ociated with LAMB in the 818 area. Sccit is to be court martialed n publicly executed for misrepresting Wiggaz world wide, for being a fake ass bitch, and all types of fuckery....
Sccit is the Osama Bin Laden of the 818 n should be trialed as an adult even though he act like a minor for enfrigement of his curfew his momma had him on and for blatantly ignoring his parole conditions which explicitly prohibited him from referring to Ebenus Supremus in any form of social media.... This action will be undertaken with the utmost force at 24 hunned hours... All personell involved in these undertakings will be granted special powers, like the ability to turn a wack ass song like Tipping My 40 into a West Coast staple...
Anyone found to be aiding and abetting Sccit n his phoney cronie allies will be dissed on site....
Until further notice....

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 01:17:39 AM »
LOL  that can't be her, can it?? hahahaha i guess it explains why a random weirdo from australia had such interest in dubcc???

I love this site kid....
I love dissin my lil Jew boy Sccit...
And I love that you call me a weirdo....
Mmwwaa!!!

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 01:58:05 AM »
it's time to take your medicine sweetheart

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 02:09:31 AM »

Hang on honey....
I'll pop some quetiapine....
Then I'll hit ya up for some of that kosher pickle you been holding out on me....

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 12:48:32 PM »

Hang on honey....
Then I'll hit ya up for some of that kosher pickle you been holding out on me....

I don't think seroquel will cover it.

I recommend 700mg diazepam in concert with 100mg hydromorphone. That should be enough to relieve anxiety and induce a better sense of well being. I am a medic but you should talk to your doctor about it as well and ask to obtain a prescription for both.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 12:58:54 PM »

Hang on honey....

I recommend 700mg diazepam in concert with 100mg hydromorphone. That should be enough to relieve anxiety and induce a better sense of well being. I am a medic but you should talk to your doctor about it as well and ask to obtain a prescription for both.

Is saying she wants to fall asleep on E and smother him to death? Hahaha. No offense, lady, but that's intense. I get 300's, paypal me some money, I'll hook you up with a whole script. I'll sell you some busbars too.

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2015, 03:37:04 PM »

Hang on honey....

I don't like mixing seroquel n diazepam.... It just knocks me out for hours, like comatose.... 200 mg seroquel calms me down n also has the added benefit of an anti psychotic component... Plus it wears off quickly, so I don't feel doped up for hours.... Diazepam is good for my panic attacks but its really hard to get a prescription, so I'm very cautious about only taking it when absolutely necessary, plus, its addictive n I just got over my weed addiction. I'm not replacing the green with pharmaceuticals.... I also have a monthly injection of 150mg paliperidone, which inhibits my dopemine receptors and makes me fat, lethargic n depressed, so to counteract the lack of dopemine I take sertraline to increase my serotonin production, which made me manic at first, but I've now stabilized into a pleasant drug induced feeling of over confidence. But I'm anxiety free, so, you win some, you loose some....
My plan is to self manage the phycosis in the community n my goal is to get off medication if possible...
But thanx for the advice...

OriginalVersion

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 03:40:22 PM »

Hang on honey....

I don't like mixing seroquel n diazepam.... It just knocks me out for hours, like comatose.... 200 mg seroquel calms me down n also has the added benefit of an anti psychotic component... Plus it wears off quickly, so I don't feel doped up for hours.... Diazepam is good for my panic attacks but its really hard to get a prescription, so I'm very cautious about only taking it when absolutely necessary, plus, its addictive n I just got over my weed addiction. I'm not replacing the green with pharmaceuticals.... I also have a monthly injection of 150mg paliperidone, which inhibits my dopemine receptors and makes me fat, lethargic n depressed, so to counteract the lack of dopemine I take sertraline to increase my serotonin production, which made me manic at first, but I've now stabilized into a pleasant drug induced feeling of over confidence. But I'm anxiety free, so, you win some, you loose some....
My plan is to self manage the phycosis in the community n my goal is to get off medication if possible...

So, you're Aussie based, right? What drugs do you guys not have over there that you want? (For those who don't know, you can make A KILLING selling drugs to the Aussies, because they're an island and shit barely gets over there.)

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 03:43:00 PM »

Hang on honey....

Is saying she wants to fall asleep on E and smother him to death? Hahaha. No offense, lady, but that's intense. I get 300's, paypal me some money, I'll hook you up with a whole script. I'll sell you some busbars too.

Don't the dubcnn forum rules explicitly state that you must contact them to arrange advertising fees....
You be better off saving them scripts for yourself, by my assessment of your behaviour so far, I'm reluctant to say that you may actually need them one day in the near future...
What the fwck is a busbar???

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 03:45:30 PM »

Hang on honey....

So, you're Aussie based, right? What drugs do you guys not have over there that you want? (For those who don't know, you can make A KILLING selling drugs to the Aussies, because they're an island and shit barely gets over there.)

Hook me up with a ton of China White....
I'll sort out the freighter n Feds...
Shit be selling for 100 to 150 thou a kilo over here..
I heard you guys pay 10 tops...

OriginalVersion

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 03:48:55 PM »

Hang on honey....

Don't the dubcnn forum rules explicitly state that you must contact them to arrange advertising fees....
You be better off saving them scripts for yourself, by my assessment of your behaviour so far, I'm reluctant to say that you may actually need them one day in the near future...
What the fwck is a busbar???

Nope, that's not advertisement and I use to do work for this site. From my assessment of your behavior thus far, you need them and some xanax too. Maybe, some opium to sedate you. Busbars are busiprone. Off brand xanax for people with bi-polar. Shit your ass needs. So, buy it off me.

A key of white goes between 17.5 - 40 K (Non-retail, wholesale market) in the states. In my neck of the woods, 32 with some cut. However, if you know the right people and buy in bulk, 2 Grand.