Author Topic: Infinite's top 10 rappers of all time  (Read 648 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Infinite's top 10 rappers of all time
« on: June 27, 2015, 07:49:43 PM »
1. Pac
2. Eminem
3. Nas
4. Snoop
5. Xzibit
6. Daz
7. Kurupt
8. Warren G
9.  Nate Dogg
10. Dr. Dre

Those 10 are in a league and class of their own.....and then there is everyone else.....then you got your second tier niccaz like Krayzie Bone, Royce, and Andre 3000 and them-who have very suspect solo material (if they have any at all, like Andre)....and your dudes like ras kass or canibus who are visionaries and very creative lyrically but lack some sort of charisma
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 07:57:15 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

CORREA

Re: Infinite's top 10 rappers of all time
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 08:59:24 PM »
1. Pac
2. Eminem
3. Nas
4. Snoop
5. Xzibit
6. Daz
7. Kurupt
8. Warren G
9.  Nate Dogg
10. Dr. Dre

Those 10 are in a league and class of their own.....and then there is everyone else.....then you got your second tier niccaz like Krayzie Bone, Royce, and Andre 3000 and them-who have very suspect solo material (if they have any at all, like Andre)....and your dudes like ras kass or canibus who are visionaries and very creative lyrically but lack some sort of charisma

your list is full of  second tier niccaz :D em #2 smh

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 10:15:18 PM »
Daz over Kurupt?  awful

Nate Dogg as a rapper?  he's a singer

Eminem #2????

Kween Kockroach Killa

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 10:52:08 PM »
1. Pac
2. Eminem
3. Nas
4. Snoop
5. Xzibit
6. Daz
7. Kurupt
8. Warren G
9.  Nate Dogg
10. Dr. Dre

Why do people always put em up there...
Is it charisma these so called but very impersonally reffered to visionaries lack, or is it the fact that they don't cowtow and cater to the base desires and commercialized tastes of sub-par rap/hiphop officianados such as yourself, who admire debase and infamously controversial topics such as domestic violence, weed smoking and all round run of the mill vainglorious yet socially detrimental gangsterism....

Em wouldn't exist without dre's support n backing, dre wouldn't exist without his socially conscious, ice cube lyric driven nwa days n the stand over tactics of suge ... Daz wouldn't exist without snoop, and snoop has been quoted as saying he's never even listened to doggystyle frofrom start to finish yet it is commonly reffeted to as his best work, riding off the wave of success of the chronic... PAC was a lyrical genius but fell off, short of a Grammy, due to affiliations with which was his only out from incarceration...
I'm not saying these people aren't talented, but when I heard WC in an interview saying he didn't even want to be a rapper till he caught wind of something Church D said, I knew I wasn't fully comprehending the flow on effect of supporting a sub-genre of rap that is profitable and empowering yet detrimental to the same society from which it originates....
Now we got whitey talking bout n treating a lot of folk like if your not a hip hop head and don't fit the gangster image then there's something lacking in your blackness, because there has been such a universal appreciation yet ignorance in reference to gangster rap, that ignorant fans don't fully comprehend what they are deeming acceptable practice....
I wanna know what WC heard chuck d say....
Then I wanna stick to my belief that white people shouldn't rap, buy a public enemy CD for once instead of listening for free on YouTube, stop supporting something I would not wanna be either identified by or afflicted by ( no disrespect to those who rep they culture with a deep seeded pride ) and listen to MORE controversial artists, who don't cater to the whims of those seeking to be ignorantly entertained through abusive concepts.....

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 10:58:56 PM »
Daz over Kurupt?  awful

Nate Dogg as a rapper?  he's a singer

Eminem #2????

And dre as a rapper?
Name a line, not a verse, a line what he wrote for sure.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Kween Kockroach Killa

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 11:00:37 PM »
Now I have to apologise to Mr don't play games again, for reffering to his people, ignorantly, AGAIN!!!!
FUCK I HATE THIS BULLSHIT!!!
FUCK MY OPINION!!!
ILL KEEP THE ASSHOLE, BUT FUCK THE OPINION...

doggfather

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2015, 03:24:31 AM »
So you REALLY think daz got charisma?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2015, 03:05:35 PM »
;D

Desert Lord

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2015, 03:31:42 PM »
lol "second tier niccaz like andre 3000"? gtfoh!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2015, 04:18:52 PM »

That was kind of Daz's appeal was that he was just one of the "brothers from around the way", Snoops homie/cousin... just a regular dude.  Sort of like a rap version of Kurt Kobain. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Calilove661

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2015, 04:53:04 PM »

That was kind of Daz's appeal was that he was just one of the "brothers from around the way", Snoops homie/cousin... just a regular dude.  Sort of like a rap version of Kurt Kobain. 

I didn't see your comments in the stolen Pac pictures threads?

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2015, 04:55:09 PM »

:stupid:

Calilove661

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2015, 04:55:27 PM »
1. Pac
2. Eminem
3. Nas
4. Snoop
5. Xzibit
6. Daz
7. Kurupt
8. Warren G
9.  Nate Dogg
10. Dr. Dre

Defintely a fan of Nate Dogg but not sure how he fits in this list. He should be considered in broader category. Dre should be higher when you made this a broader category. Dillinger has no place on this list.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2015, 04:57:18 PM »
yeah I don't see how Brian can put Daz over Ice Cube, Eazy E or even MC Ren

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2015, 05:57:30 PM »
K-Rino > everyone on that list except 2Pac and Nas