Author Topic: Thoughts about the Reaction/ or Retaliation?  (Read 60 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Thoughts about the Reaction/ or Retaliation?
« on: April 11, 2003, 04:56:32 PM »
Hey ya'll.......i rarely put up a post...........but.......i wasnt too shocked to learn snoop had been shot at......i luvv my boy snoop...but we all know...in the rap game, you need a life insurance policy.....it aint exactly  country music..   :-\
but my point of this post...........is.....what do u think is gonna happen next.......we all know snoop isnt not gang banger know more..he isnt going to pull a gun on someone unless they are threatenin him, face to face, or threatening his family...and friends............

what do you think the finger pointing will be at?      
the so called fall out of the Eastsidaz....u think something like this will bring them closer together?

the whole LB gonna be pissed off about this im sure.....and DAZ....will probably be heated like a mutha, if he finds out who did it.............

we all know a bunch of fools died when tupac was killed....hopefully nothing happens after someone shot at snoop.............we all know snoop is connected...and he is connect down south having been down with P....so...

but what do ya'll think will be next...?     snoop gettin shot at could hurt is other business moves............hopefully it doesnt......

ignorant fools think they can solve something with a gun.......if u cant fight with your hands.........means you are a straight up pu**y..........

peace.....and im glad snoop is ok........
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home